Double Date

Chanyeol's POV

I was taking dads car to pick up Baekhyun since Sehun was taking ours. I kind of felt bad Baekhyun, but then again I'm not sorry. At all.

Deciding on what to wear I pulled on my black skinny jeans and a black button up shirt, pulling on some black shoes as well. Going into the bathroom I gelled my hair a little, styling it up but a little messy so it looked good. Also remembering to put on cologne, remembering which one was Baekhyun's favorite I chose that one, spraying some on and going downstairs and seeing Sehun.

When it was finally seven I got the keys to my dads car and walked into the living room. "Bye mom bye dad love you." I said, my mom getting up to hug me.

"Have fun boys good luck on impressing them." She said, hugging Sehun as well.

"Bye." We both waved and walked out.

"Let's do this." I laughed, high-fiving him and going to get in the car.

When I got to Baekhyun's my phone vibrated so I checked it.

From: Baekkie
6:59 pm

My mom came home just so you know, okay gotta finish getting ready now bye <3

I smiled and got out of the car, going up and knocking on the front door. Baekhyun's mom opened it and smiled at me, letting me inside before hugging me.

"Haven't seen you for a few weeks Chanyeol, usually you two are at your house. How have you been?" She asked, smiling up at me.

"I've been great thank you, and yourself?"

"I'm doing just fine thanks for asking." She chuckled.

"Oh such a bad boy, striking up conversation with the mother." I heard Sungyeol, Baekhyun's brother, laugh from the stairs as he came over and side hugged me.

"Hey I may be bad, but I kind of need your mom to like me." I chuckled.

"Okay step away from my man or he'll be the last person you hug." We heard Baekhyun's voice from the stairs.

He came down with white skinny jeans on and a dark blue button up with the sleeves turned up to his elbows and a pair of black shoes. He had his hair styled down and I'll just say he looked damn good.

"What if I don't want to?" Sungyeol pouted, hugging me tighter. He was older than us by a year but he didn't act like it at times.

"I will tell your boyfriend you like someone else." Baekhyun raised his eyebrow and he slowly let go, making us all laugh a little.

Baekhyun came over to me and hugged me, standing on his toes to kiss me. I gave him a small bouquet of red and white roses making him smile as his mom took them to be put in water.

We were about to leave when Sungyeol tapped my shoulder. "Have fun." He smiled. "But not too much, Baekhyun can barely walk as it is." He whispered and we both chuckled, Baekhyun giving us questioning looks.

"Nothing babe, let's go." I smiled, putting my hand on the small of his back as we walked out.

"You look amazing by the way." I said, putting my hand on his knee while driving, we had to go into the city to get to the restaurant but it was worth it.

"Thank you. You don't look as bad as usual either." He giggled.

When we got to the restaurant I parked beside Sehun as him and Luhan were getting out. Baekhyun and I got out also, him finding my hand as soon as he was by my side and he intertwined our fingers. As we walked into the restaurant I noticed that it was thankfully not very crowded, there were a few people here and there but not too many which was surprising since this place is usually packed.
After following the waitress to our table we sat down, Baekhyun and I on one side and Sehun across from me with Luhan beside him on the other.

"This place looks so fancy, and it has a great view." Baekhyun said, looking around then out the window.

"Yeah and expensive, how did you guys afford this anyway?" Luhan asked.

Sehun and I both shrugged. "Secret." I said, putting my hand back onto Baekhyun's knee.

*

After eating we said bye to the other two as we got back into the car, Sehun and I split the check and paid for everything obviously. I was taking Baekhyun out to our place in the woods near his house that we'd been going to, I'd set up kind of what Sehun and I did for Ravi and Ken only slightly different.

The place we hang out is near a cliff, a small path in the woods going into an open area with a perfect view if the stars and there were wooden stairs going down the large hill that led to a small beach. I'd lit up both paths as well as the open area with fairy lights that had a pinkish tint to them, putting them on some of the trees and wrapping them around the railing of the stairs. I parked the car at Baekhyun's and he smiled over at me.

"Oh that dinner wasn't all." I said, putting the keys in my pocket and getting out.

I let Baekhyun jump onto my back and carried him to the woods because I didn't really think he could walk there very well as he was still limping anyway. Putting him down once we got to the path, he looked around. The first part of it wasn't lit up so he got closer to me, intertwining our fingers and I chuckled.

"What?" He questioned, looking up at me.

"Nothing you're just cute." I said as we continued.

Soon enough we got to the part of the path that was lit and Baekhyun's eyes widened, looking intrigued. "Wow. Its so pretty."

"Well then let's keep walking." I said, walking ahead. He jogged to catch up with me since I have long legs and I held his hand.

We got to the open area and he smiled, going to lay down. I'd laid blankets out so we could just lay there and relax for a while.

"Channie this is perfect. Now come lay down I want my pillow." He said and I went and sat next to him.

"Here's a pillow." I said, handing him one that was on the blanket.

"But you're my pillow." He pouted. "You're more comfy."

I smiled and rolled my eyes, laying down and Baekhyun immediately crawl over to lay on top of me.

"You're comfy, buttons aren't." He said, sitting up and unbuttoning my shirt before laying back on top of me with his head on my chest.

I wrapped my arms around him and put one of my hands up his shirt, just resting it on his back, my other hand at the top of his jeans letting my fingers dip under the material and set there. I wasn't doing this to be sexual, I didn't want that right now, I just wanted to be here and be with him and cuddle.

We laid like that for a while, not talking just letting the comfortable silence remain. Baekhyun would mess with my shirt sleeve from time to time or kiss my chest, but he wasn't doing it out of boredom like I though he did when we first started dating, it was just a habit of his to mess with something so when we would cuddle I got used to him playing with my shirt or necklace and when I wasn't wearing either he would play with my fingers or trace lines on me with his finger. To me it was a cute habit, but then again this boy has me wrapped around his finger and I think everything he does is adorable and I'd do anything for him to see him be happy.

We walked down to the beach and took a walk for a while before I had to take him back home and go home myself.

"Bye babe. I love you." I said, leaning my head down to give him a kiss.

"Night oppa. I love you too."  He giggled, it was around eleven so his mom and brother were asleep. My eyes widened and I looked at him.

Before I could say anything he stood on his toes again to give me a few kisses.