Sneaking In

Luhan's POV

About ten minutes after he sent the text my bedroom door opened, revealing none other than Sehun. I sighed and shook my head as I sat up, my mom is at work but if she comes home early and sees Sehun here then I won't be able to see him, even at school.

"Sehunnie if my mom comes home and sees you we are both screwed." I whine as he came over and sat on the edge of my bed.

"If she comes up here I'll hide alright. I want to be around my baby deer when he's not feeling well." He said and I blushed, looking down at my hands and smiling.

"Come give me cuddles then." I held out my arms like a child and Sehun rolled his eyes, moving our positions so he was sitting behind me and my back was to his chest.

I sighed contently and played with his fingers as he ran the other hand through my faded out pink hair. We stayed like this for a while until he stopped, resting his hand on my thigh before talking.

"Are you alright?" Sehun asked, pressing a kiss to my temple.

"Yeah I'm fine. My head still hurts, but its not nearly as bad as when I woke up." I replied, nuzzling into the crook of his neck.

He simply replied with an 'okay' before we fell in a comfortable silence once again, Sehun tracing random patterns on my thigh as I continued playing with his other hand.

"Funny to think the coldest boy in school is also probably one of the biggest teddy bears out there." I giggled.

Sehun's POv

Luhan giggle and I rolled my eyes, yes it was true I was a big softy but only special people got to see that and Lu just happened to that person aside from Chanyeol.

"But only for you." I said, placing my thumb and index finger on his chin and turning his head to look up at me.

He blushed a deep red and I smiled at him, he was truly perfect and in no way did I deserve someone as beautiful as him. His eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips, I got the hint and pressed my lips softly against his smiling slightly into the kiss. I found out that I smile a lot around this stupid deer, since I met him I've been smiling more than I ever have.

We went back to our original position and I started drawing lines on Lu's thigh again as he traced lines on my other hand and wrist. We sat like this quite a bit when we didn't have to, or want to do anything else we would just sit in silence or talk about random things in this position.

"Luhan honey I came home from work early!" We heard Luhan's mom call up, and it sounded like she was walking up the stairs.

Quickly I pushed Lu over so he was lying down before I scooted under the bed, lying on my stomach. I heard the door open and made sure my breathing was quiet, listening to what she was going to say.

"Surprised you didn't have stoner boy sneak over while I was gone. Well anyway I brought some pills for your headache." She said, and I rolled my eyes. I am not a stoner, some of my friends are, but I'm not.

"Mom for the last time he's not a stoner, also I wouldn't have him over without your permission." Luhan lied.

"That's my good boy, now I'll bring you some soup and then I'll leave you to rest." She said before walking out.

I got out from under the bed and kissed Luhan on the cheek, going to leave but he protested, telling me to stay. So I did, sighing and going back under the bed until his mom went back downstairs for good. Once I knew the coast was clear I got up again, sitting beside Lu on the bed and wrapping my arm around his waist as he leaned against my side and continued eating.

***

It was around eight at night and Luhan had fallen asleep, laying his head on my chest and cuddling into my side. I had to make sure I didn't fall asleep too in case his mother decided to come check on him, not that I was tired anyway but u was just being sure. My phone buzzed beside me and I saw it was a text from Chanyeol.

From: Idiot
8:05 pm

Mom wants you home, says we need to have a 'family meeting' where are you?

To: Idiot
8:06 pm

Ugh fine, I'll be there in a few I'm at Luhan's right now and he fell asleep.

From: Idiot
8:06 pm

Well hurry the hell up

Sighing, I moved out of Luhan's grip gently so I didn't wake him up. I was about to open the window to leave (second floor or not it wouldn't be painful to jump, I've done it before.) But Luhan's voice stopped me, and I turned around to see him sitting up and pouting.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

I smiled and walked back over to the bed, leaning down and kissing his forehead. "Sorry I have to go, mom wants me home."

"Don't leave." Luhan whined, grabbing my wrist.

"I don't want to but I have to. Get some sleep I'll see you tomorrow." I went to turn around again but got pulled back.

"What?" I asked, getting slightly annoyed.

"I just wanted to say I love you... Also you didn't give me a goodbye kiss." Luhan said, letting go of my wrist and looking at his lap.

"I love you too baby, night." I said, lifting his head and kissing him gently.

Lu smiled at me adorably and I walked over to the window, opening it and dropping down, starting to walk home.

*

Once I got home Chanyeol came up to me, grabbing my wrist and dragging me upstairs and to his room.

"I thought mom wanted me home?" I questioned.

"Yeah about that I lied." Chanyeol said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Then why the fuck did I have to come home?!"

"Because we are going to help Ravi get Ken back." Chanyeol smiled and shrugged.

Sighing, I asked what we were going to do.