Confessions (Taoris chapter)

((Smut warning. Sorry for whatever that was))

Tao's POV

Waking up at five in the morning with someone knocking on your balcony door is not exactly the best way to wake up. I groaned, rubbing my eyes and look to the glass door that leads to my balcony. Which is on the second fucking floor may I add. Lazily walking over to it I unlocked and opened the door, Kris coming into my room.

"Took you long enough, it's cold out there." Kris whispered.

"Well why the hell are you at my door at five in the morning anyway, and why'd you climb up here again?" I asked, rubbing my eyes trying to wake myself up more.

"I don't know, my parents are in a fight again and I didn't want to be around it." He shrugged sitting on my bed.

"One of these times one of my parents will walk in and see you sleeping here and get the wrong idea." I laughed quietly.

"Your parents have known that I'm your best friend since we were little, not like they'd care." I just nodded in response.

Every time he said we were best friends it just hurt, more each time he said it. I knew that's all we were, but I wanted to be more than that, two years. It's been two years since I admitted to myself that I was in love with Kris, it hurt worse that sometimes when he would come over like this we would stay up and talk about who we liked or love in general, he would always say he liked this one girl and I would have to bite my tongue and not tell him how I feel.

Kris took off his jacket and stripped down to boxers before getting in bed. I swear sometimes he's just teasing me with this shit, it's hard enough being around him during the normal day, but it's worse when he's laying right beside me in nothing but boxers.

"I don't want to go to school today." I pouted, laying down on my side to face him.

"Then let's skip, just lay around the house all day, your parents have work today right?"

I nodded, but continued to pout. "I have tests to do today and I don't want to have to make them up, plus my mom already thinks you're a bad influence on me, even if you are like her kid, if she finds out I skipped she'll kill us both."

"Oh quit pouting panda it'll be fine." Kris said, poking my cheek. I continued anyway, rolling on my back and sighing.

"Okay fine, we'll do it this way." Before I could question what he meant I felt lips on mine. Kris was kissing me.

Wait Kris was kissing me?!?!

I was shocked and didn't respond quick enough so he pulled away, getting off the bed and running a hand through his hair.

"I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry, I don't know why I did it I ju-" I cut him off getting up and pressing my lips back to his, wrapping my arms around his neck to keep him from pulling away this time.

Kris' POV

I kissed Tao back, resting my hands on his hips before tilting me head to deepen the kiss. Licking his bottom lip he opened his mouth just enough for me to slip my tongue in fighting for dominance, which I obviously won, before exploring his mouth. We pulled away for air, but kept our hands in place.

"So you?"

"Two years Kris, I've waited two years for that kiss." Tao giggled.

I could listen to that stupid giggle for the rest of my life and never complain.

"Two years huh? Desperate much?" I teased. Tao just slapped my arm and turned away from me, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'm kidding, you're my little panda." I laughed, hugging him from behind and placing kisses on the bottom of his neck and shoulder.

Tao continued to ignore me so I smirked against his neck, kissing up past his jaw and nibbling on his earlobe, causing his breathing to hitch. Kissing back down I kissed along his neck until I found the spot that made his breathing hitch yet again, staying at that spot and sucking on it lightly. I heard him whine when I pulled away so I spun him around to face me, capturing his lips quickly before backing him up to the wall placing my hands on either side of his head. He was trailing his finger up and down my stomach innocently.

I smirked and went to kiss him again, but he turned his head to the side so I kissed his cheek making him giggle once again.

"Playing like that I see."

"Like what?" Tao asked innocently batting his eyelashes.

"You know exactly what." I said going to kiss him, but was rejected once again.

I huffed out a 'fine' before going back down and continuing the hickey I was making before. Tao's hand stopped on my chest, letting out a small noise and I smirked slightly, but continued leaving the mark on his flawless skin. Going to another spot on his neck I licked the skin before softly biting on it, causing Tao to wrap his arms around my neck and tangle one of his hands in my hair. I continued this, running my hand down from his shoulder to the top of his boxers, snapping the waistband. By now he had to cup a hand over his mouth to prevent letting any moans out.

Pulling away I saw two dark reddish purple bruises and a heavy breathing Tao. "See what happens when you don't let me kiss you." I said lowly, pulling his hand away from his mouth.

I pecked his lips before speaking again. "Now let's sleep." I had to try not to laugh at the expression the younger was now giving me.

"You are not sleeping and leaving me like this." Tao whined and I let a small laugh escape before connecting our lips again, resting my hand on his hips.

I hooked my hands under his thighs, letting him wrap his legs around my waist and walking over to his bed, laying him down on it and climbing over him. I kissed down his jaw and continued trailing kisses down his stomach until I got to his boxers, leaving a few love bites in the process. I looked up at him silently asking for permission, he nodded and I pulled them down throwing them beside the bed, smirking at how hard I got him just with the few actions I'd been doing. I looked back up and saw Tao covering his face.

"You're beautiful, don't cover your face." I said softly, holding his small wrists and pulling them away to see him blushing deeply. I smiled and kissed him lightly, planting more kisses down his stomach.

Tao's POV

Kris continued his actions, bobbing his head, causing me to press both my hands over my mouth to silence the moans. My eyes shot open when I heard footsteps coming down the hallway and a knock on my door. I tangled my fingers in Kris' hair trying to get him to stop, but he continued.

God fucking dammit Kris!

"Sweety are you up? Time to get ready for school." My mother spoke from the hallway.

"Y-yeah I'm awake." I spoke in the steadiest voice possible.

"Okay hurry and come down for breakfast." She said walking away.

I bit down on my fist to keep myself from making any further noise once I came, Kris swallowing before coming back overtop of me.

"You could've got us got you dumbfuck!" I whisper-yelled still breathing heavily.

"Well guess what, we didn't get caught, now you have breakfast to attend so come take a shower." Kris said, pulling me up and leading me to the bathroom.

"Aren't you going to eat too?" I questioned, stepping in the shower after Kris.

"Just had breakfast." He smirked.

My eyes widened slightly and I hit his arm. "Yah! You're nasty!" He just chuckled and pecked my lips.

"Oh yeah I forgot to ask, will you be my beautiful boyfriend?" Kris questioned, intertwining our fingers. I blushed and nodded, burying my head in his shoulder.