Going Home

Sehun's POV ((two days later))

Finally I get to leave this place! Its been so annoying having to stay for an extra three days after I woke up, not to mention the fact that I have slept maybe two hours in the past two days. For some reason I can't sleep without Luhan being here with me, then again I still hate staying alone, hospital or not I don't like being alone.

"Here's some clothes Chanyeol told me to bring for you." Luhan smiled at me, handing me the clothes before walking out of the room letting me change.

I pulled on the plaid boxers, black sweatpants and gray jacket. Zipping my jacket I walked out of the room, closing the door behind me. Luhan grabbed my hand and led me to the front desk. I felt my cheeks heat up at the action, but I'm not sure why, I don't blush and plus I don't even like Luhan like that he's just my friend.

"Come on, I'll take you out to eat and get bubble tea!" Luhan exclaimed, I perked up and sped up so I was walking beside him.

***

Baekhyun's POV

Sitting on Chanyeol's couch watching TV with him was a little awkward. And painful. We were completely silent, though sometimes sneaking glances at each other, at times looking at the same time and locking eyes but I just looked away blushing.

"Chanyeol?" I spoke in a small quiet voice. I need to know this. Chanyeol just made a noise, looking at me to continue.

"A-are you and Sehun really together?" I asked, looking down at my hands that were placed on my lap.

After a moment, Chanyeol moved closer to me, pulling me onto his lap so I was straddling his legs. My eyes widened and I blushed, not knowing what to do or how to react.

"No, we aren't, Sehun was just helping me make you jealous, I wanted to see if you really liked me or not."

"Psh I wasn't jealous." I lied.

"Are you sure? The way you acted said the opposite." Chanyeol chuckled. My face heated up more and I leaned forward, burying my head in the crook of his neck.

"Aw cutie." Chanyeol cooed, lightly taking my shoulders and pushing me so I was sitting up again. I swear I couldn't stop blushing if I wanted to.

"Hey Baek, I got a question for you."

"Y-yeah?"

"Wanna watch TV?" Chanyeol gave a wide smile. I huffed, crossing my arms in front of my chest and making a move to get off his lap. Chanyeol stopped me, holding my hips so I stayed in place.

"I'm just kidding." Chanyeol laughed. "I wanted to know if you'd like to be my boyfriend?" He asked.

"Yes, I would." I replied, looking down at my hands.

"I'm glad, because you're mine." Chanyeol smirked and took one hand off my hip, putting a finger under my chin, raising my head so I was looking at him before he leaned in. His lips felt perfect against mine, they were soft and I could feel the cool metal of his lip ring. He licked my bottom lip, and I opened my mouth just enough for him to slip his tongue in, fighting for dominance with my own. Chanyeol obviously won, and I let a small moan out as his tongue explored my mouth.

"Ew!"

"Get a room, I have an innocent child with me!"

"What? I'm older than you!"

"You're also more innocent."

We heard Luhan and Sehun's voices, causing us to pull apart. My heated up from embarrassment and I buried my head in the crook of Chanyeol's neck whining slightly.

"Damn Chanyeol if you were gonna cheat you should've been more careful about where you did it." Sehun chuckled, sipping his chocolate bubble tea.

"Apparently I'm just bad at cheating then." Chanyeol said back also laughing.

I sat up again, looking at Chanyeol and pouting. He ran his thumb over my bottom lip before pecking my lips.

"Great we have to live with that now." Sehun groaned.

"You mean you do. I don't have to deal with it." Luhan stated.

"Yes you do, if I have to deal with it then you do too. Whenever Baekhyun comes over you do too, I don't want to be awkward third wheel while they make out." Sehun replied, sitting on the other side of the couch.

"Ugh fine, but I hate you if I see them making out anymore." Luhan sighed, sitting beside Sehun.

"We are right here you know." Chanyeol said.

"Yeah, and?" Sehun said rolling his eyes.

"Let's just watch a movie." Baekhyun suggested.

Luhan got up and put on a movie, laying down beside Sehun and putting his head on his lap. I could see Sehun stiffen at first, but relaxed soon after, resting his hand on Luhan's arm. I saw Chanyeol smile at his best friend, we both knew they'd end up together it was just a matter of when it will happen.

I kissed Chanyeol's cheek and turned around, leaning my back against his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

***

Sehun's POV

I looked down at Luhan and saw that his eyes were glued to the screen. I smiled slightly, running my hand through his soft hair. I stopped, putting my arm over the back of the couch, my other on the arm of it, Luhan whined and looked up at me pouting. He looks like a little kid when their parents say no, chuckling quietly I took my arm off the back of the couch, running my fingers through his hair again. He smiled and turned back to the movie, I just rolled my eyes, but the smile didn't leave my face.

***

By the end of the movie both Luhan and Baekhyun were asleep. Chanyeol and I looked at each other.

"Just take him to your room, they can stay here tonight it's late anyway." Chanyeol whispered, picking Baekhyun up bridal style before walking upstairs.

I sighed, doing the same with Luhan, entering my room and quietly shutting the door with my foot before laying him on my bed. Pulling my shirt off, I winced slightly from moving too fast, looking at the bandage wrapped around my ribs and the stitches on my stomach. I bit my lip, feeling the metal of my lip rings on my teeth, and looked down.
I felt two arms wrap around me from behind and I looked back up, seeing Luhan through the mirror.

"You made me carry you upstairs, and then woke up?" I groaned.

"Sorry, didn't plan it." Luhan giggled.

"Sehun there's something I have to tell you."

"What is it?" I questioned.

"I-i like you, I think I may love you...." Luhan whispered, but I still heard it.