Chapter 10 - Relax

The candle's flame was flickering and creating warmth on the walls as its light projected through the red shade over it. The windows' shutters were all closed and soft music was playing in the corner of the average-sized room.

Sabrina was laying face down on the padded table in the center of the room, and she tensed up a bit as soon as she felt the warm hands on her back.

She considered herself to be quite the adventurous and open type, but it had taken her a few weeks before finally getting the nerves to do what most people considered fairly common; getting a massage.

"Relax." The soothing voice whispered while the hands added a bit more pressure around Sabrina's spine.

So she did just that. She managed to focus her attention on the music as she closed her eyes and forced herself to take long deep breaths. Her arms loosened up instantly against her sides and Sabrina began to accept and slowly welcome the masseuse's hands on her aching body.

She tried to re-create the room's set up in her mind, visualizing herself laying down on the table, the petite Asian lady standing to her left, applying pressure to her shoulders area. Sabrina's long hair was pulled up in a bun, and a folded white towel was placed loosely across her buttocks.

Sabrina worked out on a regular basis and was absolutely not ashamed of her body, but for some reason she had always been a little apprehensive about being left alone naked with a masseur in a small obscure room. So for her first massage ever, she had requested a lady to be the one to try to relax her, and so far she was pleasantly surprised with the results.

After spending what seemed like a long time on the tense muscles of her shoulders, Sabrina felt the stranger's hands slowly move down her spine, the thumbs applying pressure in a circular motion all the way to the small of her back and the edge of the towel. The hands came back up on her sides, forcing her to move her arms a bit to grant the masseuse access to her flanks.

Sabrina could feel herself relax now, her breathing was slow but deep, and she felt as if she was on the edge of sleep, yet awake and fully aware of the sensations. The hands moved back and forth on her back a few more times, so she positioned her arms above her head, slowly granting the masseuse access to more aching muscles.

She felt the towel being pushed down a few times, probably by accident, before the hands would quickly move back up her sides towards her shoulders. The  environment was clearly appeasing, so Sabrina was almost surprised to hear the woman's voice again.

"Please, turn over." The words almost came out as some sort of pleading order, not leaving room for argument from Sabrina, but still showing respect and devotion.

Sabrina's mind slowly came out of "stand-by mode" and she realized that turning around would expose her breasts since all she had at the moment was a small towel over her butt. Sensing the hesitation, and surely accustomed to it, the young masseuse placed a hand underneath Sabrina's left shoulder as if to help her move.

Sabrina was too relaxed to fight her own objections so she accepted the help and slowly turned around on the table, hiding her breasts the best she could while making a shy eye contact with the masseuse. Though it was hard to guess an exact age, Sabrina placed her in her early 30's. The lady offered a comforting smile as Sabrina finally laid down on her back now, her right arm across her chest.

After placing the towel back on her lower body, the masseuse squeezed a few squirts of scented oil in her palms from the bottle attached to her tool-belt. She smiled once more as she politely nodded towards Sabrina's right arm, politely requesting her to move it away.

Sabrina's heart beat accelerated for a few seconds as she was unsure about her next move. The music, the shadow, the woman's friendly smile all made the decision that much easier though and she slowly moved her arm away and placed it against her body, her firm breasts now fully exposed.