2

Hex's P.O.V

"You amaze even me Hex." My friend said as he laughed as he stood by me. I was under my ship as I fixed it.

"It was a mouth ago." I replied.

"But still impressive." He said.

"Thanks but I should have been able to tell that they where right outside." I said as I slid out from under.

"No one is perfect." He said.

"I know but Troy trained me better then to be so sloppy." I sighed as I put on my helmet.

"Ok. Ok. You need to be perfect and never make a mistake." He said I turned to him and through a wrench at him and he jumped back.

"So. Did you find me just to annoy me or do you need me for something?" I asked folding my arms.

"Well I got a job and I was wondering if you are interested." He said handing me a data pad. I took it and looked it over. 

"This sounds like a suicide mission." I said.

"I thought you'll like it." He replied.

"I'm in." I said handing the data pad back to him.

"So your ship or mine?" He asked.

"Mine and I am flying." I said walking inside and he followed after me.

"Ok I take it you have a plan on getting on the Separatist ship?" He asked.

"For the most part." I replied.

"So we split the money fifty-fifty?" He asked.

"I always discus money after since I never know if I am going to die or not." I said and Phantom's face dropped.

"Your joking right?" he asked.

"Yes and no." I said smiling.

"I am suddenly rethinking this." Phantom said.

"Oh calm down. You really think I'll let you get killed?" I asked him as I put the ship into hyperdrive.

"Honestly. I don't know, you where trained by Troy." He said I just took off my helmet and smiled at him.

"We should be there soon. It's on a moon called Satov." I said.

"Wait...How do you know where this ship is?....Wait...don't tell me. I don't want to know." He said shaking his head.

Third Person Narrative (Note: My bad guy is in this part and yes he is creepy.)

Some 501st and some other clone troopers walked across the forest moon and looked around for any signs of droids. Captain Rex was at point raised his arm signaling everyone to stop, they did. He looked around, "Is something wrong Sir?" Asked a clone but then that clone was lifted in the air and his body slammed into a tree. When he hit you actually heard a crack, then the clones body fell down limp.

"Who knew it was so easy to sneak up on clones. I thought you guys are supposed to be the best...well next to Jedi." A man chuckled as he stepped out. He wore a black mask with a blood red line across it and a black cloak with a hood.

"Who are you?" Rex asked holding the his two blasters out pointed at him.

"I am just a guy who is helping the Separatist." He replied calmly. Rex and the other clones kept there guns trained at him. He smiled beneath his mask then before anyone could even realize it he moved behind a clone and put him in a head lock and pointed his own blaster at his head.

"Now. How about you all put down your blasters and I'll let him go..." He said as he tight on the grip on the clone and he gave a small gasp. "...because if you don't I will shot him." He saw Rex's grip tighten on his blaster.

"Let him go!" Said a voice from the shadows. Heads turned and saw the famous bounty hunter known as Hex. 

Hex's P.O.V

After uttering these words a part of me regretted it but I don't like pointless bloodshed and with him that is one of the things he dose best. 

"Well. Well. Well. Hex, you have grown some since the last time I have seen you." He said.

"Tirak." I said with venom and hate in my voice.

"Well. I can see your still mad from last time, I did mess you up pretty well didn't I?" He asked. He was getting a lot of pleasure out of this, I could tell.

"Shut up." I growled.

"Ooh. Did I hit another nerve?" He asked coolly. I felt really bad for the guy that Tirak had in a head lock, he had a gun in his face and a crazy, psychopath, sociopath was the one who had him in a headlock.

"Oh. For heaven sake, let him go." I said feeling the free that he had.

"As you wish." He said releasing him but he kicked him in the back and he fell forward.

"Tirak." I said.

"What? Do you expect anything less from me?" He asked at that point I moved at him but before I knew it he was behind me. I turned and found him staring at me in the face, even though his eyes where hidden behind his mask I could feel his eyes piercing through me.

"Till to slow." He said with a tsk in his voice. Then he through a punch at mu stomach but I moved back in time.

"But still fast enough." I said grinning behind my helmet.

"True but I am still faster." He said moving quickly and kicked me in the back, I fell forward but caught  myself before I hit the ground. I flipped back on my feet and grabbed one of my blasters and shot at him but the laser bullet stopped in mid air. 

"Your still so predicable." He sighed.

"Really?" I asked then at that moment Phantom who was hidden in a tree fired a shot at Tirak's head. But he moved to the side and the laser bullet I fired went towards Phantom and his towards me. I was able to doge it but it hit Phantom and you heard him fall out of the tree and hit the ground. I turned to Tirak and felt my anger rising fast. I ran at him and throw a punch but he stepped back.

"Why don't you fight me? Are you scared?" I ask. 

"Because. I when I fight you, I want it to be face to face. I don't want to be hidden behind a mask and I want you to come at me with everything you have. No holding back." He said. Then with that he was gone, I sighed and walked over to where Phantom lay.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Well I fell out of a tree on the arm that was shot and I am seeing black spots, so I think I am in horrible pain." He said sitting up holding his arm. 

"Ok. Come on lets go." I said.

"Your not leaving until you answer some questions and you have to come with us." Said the clone who I was guessing was in charge.

"Listen I am not coming with you or I am not any questions and I can figure out about twenty different ways to leave and this is one of them." I said, then I turned and started to walk away but stopped. Turned and shot my gun, the shot went whizzing past him and shot down a droid that was standing right there. I then turned back around and shot another droid who was there. Then at that moment I realized there where about 100 or more droids surrounding us. I heard the clone troopers start blasting things and Phantom was using his good arm. Then I sighed then joined in the fight. I saw a shot heading start towards the clone trooper who said I had to stay and fired a shot and it hit that one causing a mini explosion.