15

WARNING! WARNING! THE FEELS AWAIT YOU IN THIS CHAPTER!

Hex's P.O.V

I sat in the pilot seat of my ship and groaned. Hollow sighed then asked, "Ok, what's wrong?"

"Oh. Nothing, just planning the murder of the guy who taught me." I said.

"Really," Hollow said.

"Ok. I am a horrible teacher if these guys are as bad as they say..." I began but Hollow stopped me and said "You're going to do fine. You probably just have a different way of teaching, so if you're going to do it that way you're going to be fine."

"When did you become so smart?" I ask him.

"Ah yes, it's a skill that I keep hidden," He said. I just smiled at him then suddenly I felt something twist in my stomach. I turned away quickly and I feel my face turned red.

"Uh....you ok?" He asked.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be!" I snapped at him.

"Because your emotion just changed instantly," He said.

"I...am...uh...just not...myself right now." I sighed.

"What? Oh......I...uh...um....uh....I should...uh...go." He said and he ran out of the room and I just smiled. Bring a female is the Ace in the hole, I thought.

Later...

"So you're the famous Bounty Hunter." Said one of the bounty hunters they hired.

"Yep," I said as I walked down the hall.

"Well, I look forward to seeing what you can teach this batch of Clones," He said.

"I heard that this group is....uh....a bad batch as you would say," I said.

"Well, yes. Why pick this group I don't know." They said.

"I am sorry, but what is your name?" I asked.

"Master Cheif," He said.

"Alright. So if they fail me they are just going to be used for maintenance duty." I said.

"If you ask me that's all their going to be good for," He said. I heard Hollow give a small cough then I said "Well I didn't ask for you have to say and to quote a wise man 'Everyone has a chance, it doesn't matter if they are a defective clone or a perfect one"

"Who told you that?" He asked.

"Jango Fett," I said with a quick smile under my mask.

"Wait. You knew Jango Fett." He asked me surprised.

"Yep. I actually was trained by the man who trained him, so I know a thing or two." I said and Hollow tried to cough back a laugh. After that he was silent and I simply walked with him to the observation deck that looked over the training room.

"You must be Hex." The Jedi said.

"Yes, and your General Shon-T?" I asked.

"That is correct. The squad you're going to be training is up now." She said gesturing to the small group of five clone troopers standing at the foot of the arena.

"And just to be clear that I can train them any way I see fit?" I asked.

"That is correct," She replied.

"Good, that means there is still hope." I sighed.

"What do you mean by that?" Asked the other bounty hunter.