6

Hex's P.O.V

I stood on the ground next to Anakin, Ahsoka, Rex and a few other Clones. Anakin was busy telling them the plan, I was half listening. I was paying more attention to the base. Something was wrong, very wrong. I felt in like as if it were a thorn in my side.

"Hex!" Said Anakin.

"Yeah?" I replied looking at him.

"Did you hear what I said?"

"Yes. But something is wrong here." I said.

"And how do you know this?" He asked.

"I just know. So my suggestion, keep your eyes peeled."

Time skip

I walked down a small message way with Rex and a four other Clones. Our job was to plant some bombs in a room, feet out and blow it up. Anakin, Ahsoka and some other Clones were tasked with the same thing. And if we were not out at the same time, we were going to get blown up; not that I am a big fan of that. I walked down the hall in silence and then stopped so suddenly that the clone behind me crashed into me.

"Something wrong." Asked Rex.

"Sort of," I said looking around. Then I pulled out my gun and pointed my gun right behind everyone and fired at a droid.

"How did you know that was there?" Asked a clone.

"I heard it," I replied looking around.

"You've always had sharp senses." Said a voice from behind, they turned and saw a female twi'lek standing in their pathway.

"Long time no see Hex." I pointed my gun out and pointed it at her head.

"TekwiveI I am going to give you about five seconds to explain why you are here. Or you can use to say why I shouldn't put this bullet in your head." I said not bothering to hide my hate or anger.

"So you're still sore from last time," She said.

"You tried to kill me," I said.

"I didn't have really a choice," She replied.

"A choice. You did make a choice, it was to take Tirak's deal and kill me; just like every else I trusted." I said staring at her right in the eye.

"I guess it's too late for an I'm sorry." She offered.

"It was too late when you made that deal." I said, then I fired. The laser went through the air and she sliced it with a lightsaber.

"I am sorry Hex but I have my orders," She said as she ran at me and I pulled put my gun away and waited. Once she was close I pulled out my own lightsaber and blocked her attack.

"I'll hold her off, you complete the mission," I said blocking another attack. "And no, that's not an offer." 

He was about to replying and I cut him off by saying "Just go! I can catch up later." He nodded and signed  his troops to follow.

Once they left TekwiveI took a swing at my head but  blocked it with my white double edged lightsaber. I then went for the attack stepping forward causing her to take a few steps back, she went at me again. I moved back and slashed a pipe causing smoke to launch at her. She staggered back and I kick her in the chest. She fell down and I aimed my lightsaber right at her throat.

"Not bad," She said. Then she pulled out her blast and aimed it at my head. She fired but I blocked it.

"What are you waiting for? Kill me!" She hissed.

"As much as I want to, I am not going to." I said then I knocked her out. 

Later 

"Do you care to tell us how you have a lightsaber?" Anakin asked.

"My deal is to work with you and take down Tirak. There is nothing in it about not answering questions." I said as I turned and walked away.  But he grabbed my arm and said: "I am sorry but you can't really have secrets." Siad Anakin.

"Ok. Fine. When I was 5 I saw my family get murdered right before my eyes, then the people that did it burned my house to the ground. I barely escaped with my life. I then lived on the streets starving until I was 7. After that, someone took me in and I was trained with Tirak. Then when I was 14 I went on a mission and the people who killed my family was there and they almost killed me. Also, everyone, I learned to care about and trusted either betrayed me or died right in front of me; except for three people. How is that for no secrets?" I asked him looking at him in they eyes. I turned to leave but before I did I said: "Just for the record, there is a lot of what I left out in my life." I then walked to my room leaving Anakin and a bunch of others standing there silent.

Tirak's P.O.V

"I am sorry I failed." Siad TekwiveI.

"I know," I replied.

"Are...you going to do anything to me?" She asked.

"Oh no. I think Hex gave you enough of a punishment when she said all she did." I replied laughing. "Oh and you can leave." She nodded and then left my room.

"Oh. Hex. Hex. Hex. It seems you have learned some new moves, nevertheless, I shall wait before we fight our final battle. For patients is key and I want to have some fun before I do." I said to myself.