4

Hex's P.O.V

We walked into my ship and I sat down in a chair. "So what do you want to know?" I asked.

"Can you give us a minute?" Asked Anakin.

"Sure." I said shrugging as I leaned back. Anakin pulled the clone away and talked to him, he nodded. I saw his hands trembled ever so slightly. He swallowed a bit before turning towards me, he was a bit nerves and he was still revcoving from being held by Tirak. I have to make sure Tirak didn't do anything to him besides make him going to be a bit frightened when ever someone touches him. 

"How do you know this man?" He asked and I heard a slight pose in his voice; all normal.

"From when I was being trained in the skills I have. Since I was seven, his name is Tirak Stailea." I said my voice relaxed. I saw the shock on the Jedi's face since I answered the question, I smirked beneath my mask. "But is there something you want to ask me? Not what the Jedi want to but you." I said.

"...How was he able to do what he did?" he asked. I could tell he was about to say yes but changed it. 

"He can use the forces to the point from which no Jedi or Sith has ever seen." I replied keeping my voice calm. 

"How do you know that?" Asked Anakin.

"Because I trained with him and seen him do it..." I replied "....and next time he asks or I won't answer."

"Fine." Sighed Anakin walking away.

"Ok. Next question and what's your name?" I asked. He slightly turned are head and Anakin nodded slightly.

"Coil." He replied. His voice was a bit uneasy but steady, so far he was ok.

"So your next question is?" I asked but before he could answer Anakin got a call and when he answered it was the Jedi council and the chancellor of the republic. (A/N: And no it's not The emperor and there is no order 66 in this book) 

"Master Skywalked  it seems that you and your troopers and this bounty hunter will be working together until this man is caught." Said the chancellor.

"What?!" I asked standing up. 

"You'll be working with the republic." Said one of the jedi's in the hologram.

"Says who?" I ask.

"A man named Troy." He replied.

"Troy?........Fine." I muttered. HE IS SOOO DEAD! I thought in my head. Anakin opened his mouth in protest but one of them gave him a look that silenced him. They then said that I can I can do as I wish and help out with things in battle but if I go to far or make a wrong move they will through me in prison.  Once it was turned off I turned and marched over to Phantom who just finished patching up his wound.

"YOU CALLED TROY!" I shouted.

"No. You think I am that stupid?" He asked.

"Honestly sometimes I don't know." I sighed.

Tirak's P.O.V 

I watch as Hex's ship take off and fly to where the republic ship was. So let the games begin, I thought to myself as I slid out a knife from my boot and through it in the air and caught it. I jumped off the tree branch and landed on the ground with hardly a sound. I began walking back to the Separatist ship.