16

Hex's P.O.V

"Ok. Change of plans." I said walking in.

"Wait...we had a plan?" asked Haze.

"Of course....well sort of. Well anyway, I am going to train you and you are going to pass the test." I said.

"How? We are the probably the worst Clone squad ever!" Ratchet said. I gave him a look and I moved at him. I pulled out my short dagger and tried to stab him but he grabbed my arm and moved it around facing me.

"Not bad, all of you have talent, that's where they say you fail. Since they just try to train you like everyone else. It's not you, it's them." I said as he let go.

"So what's your plan to make us into the greatest group of clone troops?  Since that is what you told the General. " Asked Jet who never talked much. 

"How did you know that?" I asked him surprised.

"I heard it," He said simply. 

"That's impressive. You must have very good hearing then." I said and he just shrugged. I sigh then walked back to my seat and took the controls. 

"Uh....So where are we going?" Asked Haze.

"Too see my old trainer, he said if I ever needed a place to stay for a few weeks he is fine if I come." I said.

"He wouldn't be mad if you bring six guys with you?" Hollow asked me. I laughed and said "Trust me I have done much worse then bring six guys over to his home."

"Wow. Hex, I never expected you to be the wild type." He replied.

"Oh. The things that you don't know about me could fill a cruiser." I said with a smile. His face went a little red and he opened his mouth only to close it and sit back in his chair in silence.

"So while we are waiting to get there let me give you your first lesson." I said glancing over my shoulder. "Talk to each other but here is a rule if you start getting into an argument I slap you on the head with your own helmet." I said.

"How dose this help us?" Asked Scorch.

"Because you guys need to work on being a team. I have five weeks to train you into the best soldiers and then you'll take the test. Then once you past, you'll be coming back to me and I'll train you for a little longer then you'll join the 501st but still be my squad. " I said.

"You really have this all planed out," commented Glitch who had been sitting here quietly. 

"Well that's what I hope for," I said. He just nodded and leaned back I'm his chair. "And plans are more of Hollows thing, I just go into it and hope that I don't die." I added. Glitch, Scorch, Haze and Ratchet laughed. Jet smirked and Hollow just gave me a long look that was both fear and confusion. I just smiled at him and winked. At made him confused even more.  

An hour later I landed the ship on the planet which Troy lived on. I took a deep breath and walked towards his house. I walked up the steppes and I knocked on the door. It opened to revile Troy. He just looked at me then behind me. He had white hair and his eyes were dark green. He aslo walked with a cane but he could still move fast and probably take on a whole army by himself. 

"What did you do this time?" He asked.

"Nothing, I have been asked to train these troops. With a special thanks to you." I said.

"Oh, right. I had asked for you to train some troops." He said.

"Yes and I brought them here since it quite and a good spot," I said.

"I figured," He said.

"So can we come in?" I asked.

"Of course," He said.

"Troy if you tell them about the Prince or the gum incident I will kill you," I said.

"My lips are sealed," He said.

"I mean it," I said.

"Oh, trust me Hex I know," He said shaking his head slightly. 

"You guys can get some rest to night then tomorrow we start training. 0500." I said then I walked up the stairs and bumped into Boba on the way up. 

Later...

A knock sounded at my door later that night.

"Come in," I said. 

Troy walked in and sat down next to me, he gave me a small look.

"Phantom...he...." I began but then started to cry, Troy put a hand on my shoulder and waited patiently. He was like my father. He raised me and he knew when something was wrong. He didn't say anything, he just let me sit there and cry. 

"It's going to be ok," he said as I hugged him.

"I am going to kill Tirak. I swear on Phantom's grave that I will." I said and Troy just nodded.