11

Hex's P.O.V

"Where are you going?" asked Skywalker. 

"To finally kill Tirak!" I said as I began to get my ship ready.

"He said that you need to bring two clones with you." Said Anakin.

"I know. You can decide that and no don't you dare put on clone armor and try to come." I said. 

"How did....nevermind." He said as he walked out of my ship, I sighed as I sat back in my seat. I pray that those clones don't do anything reckless, I thought as I leaned forward and put my hands togeather. Memories began to flood my mind of the past. Of that day long ago, when I became who I am now and the girl I once was died that day. I touched my necklaces and bit back a tear, I just let out a sigh. Then Cody and Rex came on.

"So, you two are the ones?" I asked.

"Yes." Replied Cody.

"Alright. Buckel up." I said as I started up the engine. 

Hollow's P.O.V

I held my side and crouched by the door to the cell we were in. 

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Asked Coil.

"Nope. But we need to get out of here." I replied as I tried to shove the door open. 

"It's just Tirak made it pretty clear that he doesn't want us to even try to escape." Said Coil nervously. I turned and looked at me. He was really scared of him, I mean yes he was creepy but I can get by it when he is not in my presence. But with Coil even the mear thought of him gets him to tense up.

"What did he do to you? I mean besides from pointing your own gun to your head." I asked him.

"I don't know how, but when he did I heard his voice in my head. He talked to me and he did something else to my head. I don't know what, but I know he did something." He said. 

"Coil," I said understanding that Tirak did something bad to him.

"It's ok. But what is really getting me is that I couldn't stop him from doing it. I am supposed to be a soldier, I am supposed to be able to hold my own ground." He said.

"Coil. I think that anyone is really good at holding their own ground against Tirak." I said. Coil gave me a weak smile and nodded.

"He is right you know." Said Tirak coming into the cell. I turned and he was right in front of me. 

WARNING: A CREEPY (Torture) SEANCE 

"You tried to escape. I don't like that." He said waving his hand and my body moved to a position where I am on both of my knees and in front of Tirak. He lifted his hand and I prepared to be slapped, he swung his hand but stopped it once it was an inch away from my face. He then moved his hand to under my chin and lifted my face upward so I was looking at him in the face. I gulped as Tirak moved downward till we were at eye level.  He moved his hand downward, once it was on my throat he clutched it. His hand began to spark once again and I let out a short scream. After a minute, he let go, but grabbed the edge of my armor and pulled me so I was right by his mouth. 

"If you try to escape again..." He said pulling out a lightsaber and turning it on and putting the black blade close to my throat. "You'll die. But to prove to you not to try to escape again, I am afraid that the  punishment you'll end will be horrid." He put his lightsaber away and about to god knows what to me. 

"Stop!" Coil said jumping up. Tirak turned to him and tilted his head to the side, "Yes?" He asked his voice scary calm.

"I'll take his punishment. Just don't hurt him." He said.