8

Hex's P.O.V

I was reading over a data pad and eating in the mess. I sighed as I placed it down and ran my hand through my hair.

"You seem to be stuck." Said Coil sitting down across from me with another whose name was, Hollow. 

"Yeah. I just can't get it out of my head," I said leaning back in my chair.

"What?" Asked Hollow who was still new to the 501st.

"Oh a few weeks ago there was a hostage situation and I took care of it. But someone killed them and killed the person they were trying to get freed." I said.

"Oh. So what's weird about that?" He asked.

"Besides the fact that the person who was arrested didn't speak any known language and no one could identify where he was from. Also, the bounty hunters were hired for probably a ton of money." I said thinking.

"That's strange," Hollow said.

"Yeah. I even called Phantom, he's a friend of mine. I hope he finds something." I said.

"Why is this bothering you, I mean besides the reasons you listed?" Asked Coil.

"Well, something is just off about it..." I said my voice trailing off.

"There is something else?" Hollow asked.

"Yes. But it sounds crazy." I said.

"That's ok. I like crazy." Hollow said. Coil laughed and shook his head. I smiled at him then I said "Alright. After this happened I feel like someone is watching us and I have this weird feeling that I can't shake."

"I don't find that crazy since I came on here I have felt the same way but with the being watched thing." Said Hollow.

"Really. So I am not alone." I said.

"Nope." Said Hollow smiling.

"Why don't you tell the Jedi?" Asked Coil.

"One I don't really trust Jedi and two I want proof before I tell anyone else," I said.

"If you don't mind me asking why don't you trust Jedi. They gave you a chance to redeem yourself." Said Coil. I became silent the memory that drove me and haunted me every day came flooding into my mind. Because they were the ones who brought me into this mess, I thought to myself.

"That's personal and that's the way it's going to stay." I said.

"Oh. Sorry." He said.

"No, it's ok," I said. Then the datapad gave a bing and I checked it. It was a message from Phantom. 'Have a lead. Tell you about once I find more.'

Third Person Narrative

A man in a black cloak walked into an alleyway. He had just put something in a bag he carried. He stopped he heard two people approaching. He kept walking but he heard them turn into that alleyway, he felt them coming closer. He turned and he saw one of them holding a gun, the shorter one had a gun and he pointed the blaster at his head. 

"So why don't you hand over all the credits you have on you and you'll live to see tomorrow." He said. The man thought about this for just a few moments then faster then the two guys could see he pulled out a strange weapon. The handel almost to an arrow shape but it was much wider, then a short laser shot out on both ends. It was almost like a lightshaber but much smaller, the man ran at them with inhuman speed. He sliced the gun in half and he put the werid weapon away. He then pulled out a hand gun. Aimed it at there heads and fired. He looked down at the dead bodys and his hand trembles slightly. He wasn't exspecting to kill these two, but they saw him and if they found he was there. The whole plan would have been for nothing, sadly he had a feeling that they already have a slight idea that he was there. But he shook it off and looked around, someone must have heard the shot. He pressed a button that was on the amor that was on his wrist, he vanised befor anyone could have seen him. But before he did he grabbed the gun that was sliced in two, he didn't want anyone to get supicues of what happened to the gun.