12

Hex's P.O.V

"Plan?" Asked Hollow.

"Simple. Don't get killed and wait for our reinforcements." I said getting into a fighting position.

"Alright," He said. I pressed a button on my communicator and then slashed out at the droids. While Hollow started blasting and dodging. I saw a laser bullet coming right at him, I moved my hand out and it froze and I launched it back at the droid.

"Remind me again why you never used that before?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes and said, "Just keep blasting droids."

"Roger, Roger." He joked and I bit back a laugh since he sounded just like one. Then Rex came with Republic reinforcements.

"Your late Skywalker," I said as I sliced a droid right in half. He opened his mouth but I just turned and used the force to pulled a few droids towards me and sliced them in half.

"Wha?" Said Skywalker.

"Oh, that's right. I forgot to say that I can use the force." I said with a smile under my mask.

Later....

I sat across from Skywalker with Hollow on my left.

"So you can use the force," He said.

"Yep."

"And you can do things that are similar to Tirak."

"That's right," I said.

"So...that's how you came up with the plan." Said Obi-Wan Kenobi.

"Yes, that's how Hollow knew what to do. Since I showed him and I explained to it to him." He said.

"Why didn't you say anything trooper?" Asked Skywalker.

"Because sir, she saved my life with it and said that she'll rip out my voice box if I told anyone. And from what I have seen she was being serious. Sir." He said and I chuckled.

"He is right," I said.

"Ok. But why didn't you tell us before?" Obi-Wan asked.

"You mean besides the fact you didn't trust me?" I replied.

"Ok. Point taken." He replied.

"I just have one thing to ask you." Said Skywalker.

"What?" I sighed.

"What can you do exactly? With the force I mean." He said.

"You want to know what I can do?" I asked.

"Yes." Said Skywalker.

"Um....I guess." I said, standing up. "Well, I can do a lot of things. One of them is I am able to read minds. And I am uh....can make the force into a physical power source of energy. And a few other things." I said.

"I would like to see some of them." Said Obi-Wan.

"In time, now can I please go I just fought a battle between a crazy psychotic genius. I think I deserve some sleep." I said standing up.

"Very..." Began Obi-Wan but I left before he couldn't finish. I walked into my room and laid down in bed and fell asleep within seconds. But that night I had a weird dream that only came in words...

Cold. Snow. Blood. Iron. Attacker. Fear. Buzz. Poison Dart. Tirak. Allies. Beware.

I wake up and I just stared at the ceiling. What did that mean? I wondered. Then one more word just came to me and it was the words 'Unknown.'