17

Hex's P.O.V

At five in the morning I was outside waiting for them. I was in a dark blue short sleeve shirt, dark gray pants and a pair of black boots. I also had my hair tied up in a ponytail. They came outside looking half asleep. I just shook my head. Troy also came outside with Boba and Hollow.

"What are you two doing out here?" I asked Troy and Boba.

"Well I don't want to miss seeing you training these troops and I thought it will be a great experience for Boba to see one of my best students in action." He said.

"Well what about you? You are not apart of this training experience." I said turning to Hollow.

"Well I have nothing better to do so I came out here to join the party." He replied.

"Ok. So today's training lesson is very simple." I began. "All you have to do is these bells." I said taking out two bells. "You can use any weapons to get them."

"That's it?" Said Haze.

"Oh no, if you fail to get these bells by noon. You have to clean and organize Tory's attic. And trust me if you have to clean it. It will be one of the hardest tasks of your life." I said.

"She speaks from experience," said Troy with a laugh.

"Ok....but why are there only two bells if these five of us?" Asked Scorch.

"That's part of the test and your time starts now." I said. They looked at each other and Haze came running at me. I jumped in the air and kicked his back. He fell face first in wet mud.

"Next?" I asked as I stepped out of the way of Haze coming at me from being.

Hollow's P.O.V

After watching them for a while Boba went in but Troy started out.

"You like her don't you?" Troy asked.

"What? Hex? Well she is a really good friend," I said.

"That's not what I mean," he replied.

"Oh. I uh....um...uh." I said realizing what he was asking and I felt my face turn red.

"I may be old but I am not dumb, I have been around long enough." He said laughing. I was silent.

"Word of advise. Don't wait. Waiting to tell someone never words out believe me." Troy said.

Later....
Jet's P.O.V

I stood behind a tree and I was silent. It's impossible to get those bells....wait....maybe not impossible, I thought. I ran towards where Glitch was. I reached out and tapped him on the shoulder. He jumped backwards and just stared at me with his Jaw open.

"Wha? Jet! Make some noise when you move," sighed Glitch.

"I have a plan to get one of those bells but we need to work together," I said.

"I see," he said realizing what this whole thing was about.

"Listen closely..." I said then o began telling him the plan I had.

Later...
Hex's P.O.V

"Well it looks like Jet and Glitch are the only ones who got the bell," I said.

"This was all about team work," Ratchet said.

"Yes, that's what I am trying to teach you. If you work together you can accomplish much more and that's how you win Wars. Also if you can work together and become a team I'll be able to teach you some awesome moves and skills." I said.

"Like?" Asked Haze.

"Your going to have to wait and find out, now you three have an attic to clean." I said. They just sighed and walked into the house.

I turned to Gltich and Jet. "Nice job both of you, I am going to start teaching you two some moves that can work against force wielders." I said.

"Cool, are you going to teach this to the others?" Asked Glitch.

"Maybe, but right now just watch me and do what I do." I said.