3

Hex's P.O.V

It took a few minutes to finish off all the droids, well it took fast with me. Not that I am bragging but I just need one shot and I can take down a few droids or a lot depending on what I am firing at. Well anyway I stood there and once again began walking away, but they stopped me once again.

"Your coming with us." Said the head clone.

"Listen hotstuff. I have places to go and things to deal with, and what is keeping me from just turning around and walking away?" I asked.

"Besides me?" Asked a guy and when I turned around I saw it was a Jedi from the night I killed that senator. I just stared at him and walk right past him, Phantom walked next to me and opened his mouth.

"No." I said.

"I didn't say anything." He said defectively.

"But you where going to and I already know what your going to say and NO!" I said.

"Bu..." He began and I just turned and gave him a hard stare.

"Shutting up." He said.

"Good idea." I muttered.

"Listen your not going anywhere. You have to pay for you crimes." Said the jedi.

"What crimes? Saving your troopers? Or perhaps killing that senator that was corrupt?" I asked.

"How did you know?" He asked.

"You think I just kill for no reason? I look into my target before killing them, and how is it different then from what you do?" I ask. He was silent, he didn't have an answer.

"Thought so." I said turning around and walking away.

"He's smart." I heard the clone whisper. I continued walking then stopped and sighed. I turned around and asked "ok. How much do you want to know about the guy that attacked you?"

"What guy?" Asked the jedi. Then the clone went into an detailed explanation about what happened. At the point I just walked over to a rock and sat down.

"So you know the man that attacked him?" The Jedi asked.

"Yep but I'll only tall you want you want to know in two conditions. One it is on my ship. Two that the questions come from him or I won't answer." I said pointing at the clone who Tirak had in a headlock "...and don't even think about using a Jedi mind trick on me."

"Why?" The Jedi asked.

"Well one my friend just got a hole shot through his arm and I want to make sure he doesn't lose it. Secondly I have my own reasons." I said leaning back.

"I'll have to ask the Jedi council." He said and walked away and had a long discussion with the about what to do.

"Hex? What are you doing?" Asked Phantom.

"I'll tell you once I know." I said. After he was done he walked back over to me and said "Fine but when he asks them we'll be in there."

"Fine by me. Oh and do have a name?" I asked.

"It's General Anakin Skywalker." He replied. Skywalker? Where have I heard that name before? I thought to myself.