Special Thanks To Readers And Voters

Hello lovelies

Okay I seriously don't know where to begin.

» Firstly, I'm very grateful for your support and love my beautiful readers. Your votes and comments gave me the real energy to write everything. Writing this book was a most thrilling experience of my life. I really hope that this message specifies my unconditional love for you my sensational readers.

» Secondly, I know how messy  few chapters are and difficult to read due to the grammatical errors and typos issues. But I'll edit them soon, promise.

Nonetheless all of you appreciated me and my work even tolerated my silly mistakes that means a lot to me. I really really love you bunch for this and I love receiving your feedbacks. So never get shy from expressing me your thoughts and point of views.

I'm always open to receive your feedback. I'll response to your any queries gladly.

»Thirdly, Again Thank you so much for reading Broken Hearts. The happiness I felt because of your support is everlasting .

» Lastly, I have this thought in my mind. Would you guys like to do the question\answer thingy here...

If you're interested and want to ask anything about me or the book, message me here on wattpad or you can email me on sonysa02@gmail.com with your user name and question.

And I will publish it here  under the title of Questions Answers, definitely with my own answers.

» The epilogue will be soon published stay with me :)