Last A/N

Q: When I decided to write this story?

And:One day or more like one night this idea popped in my head and i decided to just write it here on Wattpad.

Q: What's the message behind this story?

Ans: The message actually really simple. Sometimes people do things that not only damage their own peace of life but also ruins other's and that's completely wrong.

But what you'll have to do is not let yourself get ruin by the things that never meant to happen but did happen.

You can't undo anything that's done.

And I believe it's true we can't undo anything that's already done either we can make it better or let it be as it is.

For example if Chase had kept hating Hailey for ruining his life. If he'd kept resisting the love he felt for her just because it's an arrange marriage and he never planned to end up in situation like this. If he'd kept blaming her because his life didn't turn out like he wanted to then they both would be miserable for their whole life and as well as Noah's life.

Noah will not be able to live and experience a life every kid deserve. He would not able to see that the real love exist in this world. He would not be able to feel the love that you can only receive from your parents, your siblings and other close relations.

Chase and Hailey would never be able to experience the love and excitement of life if they haven't let go the past and cherish the moments they're living.

Life is actually to move on from the past and live.

They lived and lived a very happy life.

Thanks To My Readers

I know the book is noway perfect but still you guys read it and support it and that's means a lot to me.

Thank you all of my readers and voters for supporting me.

I'm glad that I got a chance to know you all.

Thanks again

👍👍

Love,
S.sonysa_Ivan

❤❤