Summary

"Love was something that never happened the way you planned it. It happened at the most uncertain times and when you were least expecting it. The slight brush of someone's hand could make you fall in love. The simple words which your heart desires to hear could make you fall in love."

"But falling in love was rather easy than falling out of love. You couldn't just fall out of love. You could try, but it wouldn't be that easy so you would just push it deep down somewhere in your heart and lock it so you could move on."

Summary

Chase was a handsome young guy studying in NYU. His goal was simple, to achieve high GPA then take over his family's business. From the day he was born everything was planned for him by his mother and being the good son, he followed all the plans until one day his grandfather was rushed to the hospital.

He had always been very close to his grandfather, and he loved him. So, when his grandfather requested him to fulfill his last wish before death played its role, he agreed. But his grandfather's last wish left everyone shocked and destroyed every plan Chase's mother had made all these years. The wish was simple. He wanted him to marry his friend's granddaughter. Despite hating the idea of arranged marriage, Chase agreed to fulfill his grandfather's wish.

Hailey was a simple, innocent, and lovable girl with a horrible past imprinted on her mind and heart. She was beautiful inside out, but the cruel people in her life made her believe that she was the ugliest living creature on earth. She was called a freak, fat, and ugly. She received disgust-filled glances from her own sister and mother. Her mother even pushed her away because Hailey didn't act like her older sister, Emily.

Hailey lived all her life under the shadow of her sister, who was beautiful and wanted to become a model. Instead of trying to become like Emily, Hailey found her own escape, which was books. She would read and wait for her Prince Charming to come and sweep her off her feet. But when she agreed to get married to Chase Edwards on the request of her mother to save Emily from an arranged marriage, she didn't know that Chase was no Prince Charming.

Read "Broken Hearts" to know how Hailey ended up falling for the man that was no Prince Charming. 

****************IMPORTANT****************

The book has been published on July 23rd, 2018. I'm still here on Wattpad, but for copyright reasons, my publisher asked me to take down chapters.

The complete book is unavailable here. The sample of twenty chapters is available here to give you an idea of the story. If you like the book then you can find it on Amazon in ebook and paperback. The links are mentioned in my bio on my profile.

Thank you for your understanding and love. The book will be available on Amazon in papaerback and ebook.