Very important A/N (Don't miss it and complain later)

Hello Lovelies !

****************IMPORTANT****************

The book has been published on July 23rd, 2018. I'm still here on Wattpad, but for copyright reasons, my publisher asked me to take down the chapters.

The complete book is unavailable here. Ten chapters are available here to give you an idea of the story. If you like the book then you can find it on Amazon in ebook and paperback. The links are mentioned in my bio on my profile.

Thank you for your understanding and love. The book is available on Amazon in papaerback and ebook.

I just want to point out some good and bad features of this story.

GOOD FEATURES:

1- If you'll read the book it will be like a dramatic, full of emotions and romantic roller coaster ride.

2-If you haven't cried in years it will make you cry in few minutes. [According to my lovely readers]

3-It will make you fall in love with the good characters.

BAD FEATURES:

1- It is fiction based story. The events and places are not real in this story.

3- This story is about a sixteen-year girl who got arranged marriage. (Just keep it in your mind that it's not real like when you read werewolf stories. They are not real but you read about them and their customs. I know people don't get married this early but it's a story not a reality so don't complain about this and tell me that it's illegal how can they get married?".

Here is the answer " The age of marriage in the United States is 18, with two exceptions-Nebraska (19) and Mississippi (21). However, most states have exceptions allowing marriage at younger ages with parental consent, judicial approval, in cases of pregnancy, or in a combination of these situations. Most states allow parties aged 16 and 17 to marry with parental consent alone. In many states, children under 16 can be married too, in special circumstances."

~S.G. Sonysa❤️