Reunion

Chapter 4
( 2 years later )
Finns pov :
Its been 2 years since my life fell a part . Ever since I lost my sister Quinn in a school shooting I haven't been the same. After my suicide attempt my mom decided to send me to rehab to get help. Today I'm leaving to start my senior year at McKinley. A lot of things have changed for example Rachel and I are no longer friends. After the day in the hospital she hasn't talked to me at all . I don't remember much about that day because the hospital had me on drugs all I know is that I really hurt her. Anyway today is my first day back at McKinley and I'm really nervous I just want everything to be perfect and for no one to notice me .

Rachels pov :
Its been 2 years. 2 years since I left McKinley an transfer to Carmel High School and here I am back again. I was asked to come back by my dad because he really needed me again . I didn't leave just to leave though I left because every time I walked past that library I could hear the screams of Quinn , Finn, and I . Everytime I was in that choir room I could hear her laughing with me , and everytime I was in that auditorium I thought about what Finn had told me before Sam came into the picture and before Finn became a different person . My mind was always haunted by these thoughts. I walk these halls and my heart was pounding . What would people say about me now that I'm back. More importantly what will I say when I see Finn. Kurt told me he was coming back today from rehab and I'm nervous because I don't know how it's going to go. I was at my locker when suddenly Jacob Isreal the school gossiper came up to me .

"Rachel , Rachel Berry! Tell me how does it feel to be back at the school that you got shot in?" He asked me.

"Ugh...." I froze up and then I was bombarded with another question.

"Have you spoken to Finn Hudson since he told you he hated you two years ago after his suicide attempt?" He asked me.

"Thats enough Jacob!" Sam my ex boyfriend said. "Now go before I make you!" He said and Jacob ran away scared for his life.

Sam turned to me an we shared a look and then I smiled an hugged him ,

"Hi Sam." I said.

"Hi Rachel. " He said.

"Its been awhile." I said.

"2 years ." He said.

"How's glee?" I asked him.

"Good your dad does an amazing job but it hasn't been the same without you or Finn." He said.

"Yeah." I said shutting my locker .

"Speaking of Finn , have you talked to him since ya know, everything?" He asked me.

"No , when someone tells you that they hate you and you killed their sister it's pretty obvious you don't talk to them. " I told him sarcastically.

"Rachel you didn't kill Quinn." He told me.

"I know , I know , its just hearing him say that it hurt me and after that with everything between you and I breaking up Ijust couldn't take it." I told him.

"I know , part of that break up was my fault . " He told me.

I hugged and the bell ran ,

"Well I'm going to go to class I'll see you in glee club. " I told him.

"Okay." He said and left.

I walked into class and sat down and then suddenly Finn walked in. He was the same as always except his smile was gone and he's eyes were cold. All the seats were taken so he sat down next to me .

"Okay Rachel just look away." I thought to myself.

I couldn't help myself and before I knew it I turned to him ,

"Hi." I said .

Finns pov :
"Hi." She said to me.

I looked over and saw Rachel sitting there looking at me for the first time in two years.

"Hi." I said.