Hold Me Tight

Chapter 29
(5 hours later )
Finns pov :
"Finn honey , wake up were here." Rachel said gently shaking me.

I sat up and grabbed my suitcase and Rachels grabbed hers as we left the train.

"Okay where should we go?" Rachel asked me.

"Well why don't we get a hotel for now." I told her.

"Okay ." She said and took my hand and we went out side to catch a cab. "TAXI!" She yelled loudly causing them all to stop.

I smiled and opened the door for her,

"I love your style." I said and we got in the cab and we went to a hotel.

(Later)
Later that night Rachel and I settled in and were on the couch watching a movie together and eating Chinese food.

"Have you talked to your mom yet?" She asked me.

"No, have you talked to your dad?" I asked her.

"Yesh, he called , he was freaking out." She said.

"Yeah my moms probably worried too." I told her.

"You should call her, let her know you're alright." She told me.

"Okay I'll be right back." I said and walked into the bathroom. I sighed and dialed my moms number.

"Finn Hudson where the hell are you? Do you know how much trouble you're in when you get back!" She said upset.

"Hi to you too." I said sarcastically .

"Don't try that with me Finn Christopher Hudson! I have been worried sick about you, now where are you I'm coming to get you." She told me.

"Mom, I'm okay, I'm with Rachel. " I told her.

"I don't care Finn, you can't do this too me . I almost lost you once I won't let happen again." She told me.

"Mom, Rachel needs me now, and I owe her after everything I owe her. Please just let me stay." I begged her.

She paused for a moment and then said,

"Okay , but the moment you get home you're grounded." She told me.

"I love you too." I told her.

"I love you more." She said and hung up.

I walked back out of the bathroom to see Rachel waiting for me in tears.

"Rach, whats wrong honey?" I asked her.

"Nothing, I just , I didn't mean to get you in trouble." She said.

I smiled and couldn't help but laugh.

"Why are you laughing at me?" She asked me upset.

I sat down and wrapped my arms around her,

"Because I love you and you are so special to me and you never seize to not make me smile." I told her.

She smiled and said,

"Shut up."We laughed and I wiped her tears. "I love you too." She told me.

"I love you more." I told her.

"Not possible." She said putting her head on me.

"I disagree it's totally possible. " I told her.

She looked at me , smiled and said,

"Promise me we will never stop." She said.

"Stop what?" I asked her.

"Loving eachother, ever if we're not together just promise me." She said.

"Okay I promise you I will never ever stop loving you, now promise me something. " I said.

"Anything." She said.

"Promise we'll just stay like this, you with my arms around you ." I said.

"Just hold me tight and I'll never leave." She told me.