All Coming Back To Me

Chapter 34
(2 weeks later )
Rachels pov :
There are 3 stages of shock, the moment the thing happens , how your body reacts, and whether or not you are there after. So what happens during this time? When your body goes into panic mode? The moment when you try to breath but you can't? When your heart is beating so fast you can barely hear anything or anyone. Praying to god everything will be all right and then suddenly the nightmares that you thought were just a bad dream turn out to be a reality . And it all comes back to you, in an instant.

(School)
I was in the girls bathroom washing my hands before class when suddenly I heard a loud banging noise . I jumped scared for my life and suddenly I had a flash back of the school shooting . I didn't remember much except Finn hating me and Quinn dying but it felt like a nightmare I ran into the stall and squated on top of the toilet trying to figure out what to do.

Finns pov:
I was in the choir room with everyone waiting for glee to start. Rachel wasn't there yet and I was starting to wonder where she went. Suddenly there was a loud bang noise and screaming in the hall way.

"Shut the door, turn out the lights and hide!" Mr. Shue yelled.

We shut the doors and turned out the lights and hid against the wall and in the corners away from the door.

"Mr.Shue where's Rachel?" I whispered.

"I don't know. Everyone text as many people as possible just don't tell anyone where we are and keep your phones on silent." Mr.Shue said.

I immediately texted Rachel.

Rachels pov:
I was in the stall when my phone started to go off in my bag.

Shit. I thought. It was probably Finn, worried about me . I hope he's okay please let him be okay.

Finns pov:
"She's not answering, I have to go find her." I said. I went to get up when Mr.Shue tackled me. "Mr.Shue stop Rachel needs me!" I said.

"Finn stop you can get everyone killed here and Rachel!" He whispered holding me down.

"No." I said struggling.

"Rachel will be okay please just look around you, everyone is scared." He said.

Rachels pov:
I was in the stall for about 45 minutes. My heart was pounded and I felt as if I couldn't breath. My chest hurt as well. I sat there when suddenly I heard the door open. There were steps and then I heard a familiar voice say,

"Rachel ,are you in here ?" My dad asked.

I opened the stall to see my dad standing there.

"Daddy!" I said scared and leaped into his arms.

Suddenly I had these flashbacks of Quinn bleeding on the floor and then it all back the memoried of that horrible day . I couldn't breath and then suddenly everything went black.

......
Hey guys my newest book Love In The Dark is now out so please check it out.
Xoxoxo,
Natalie.