On A Break

Chapter 17
( 3 days later )
Rachels pov :
Its been 3 days since I told my dad Finn and I had sex and as much as I didn't want it to end the it did he needed to understand that what happened yesterday wasn't Finns fault. My dad won't even look at me nor talk to me now. I hate this , he's my dad , we shouldn't be fighting. I walked into school and went straight to my locker with my head down .

"Whats up slut!" Somebody yelled passing me.

"Hey shut the hell up!" Finn yelled pushing the kid .

"Finn stop its not worth it." I said pulling him away .

"Yeah listen to the slut Hudson." The kid said.

"Shut up ! " Finn yelled at him but I quickly pulled him away and into the choir room .

"I'm sorry it just pisses me off that someone would call you that." Finn said still angry.

I smiled and said ,

"It's okay relax this will all blow over in a week or so." I said.

"I can believe Sam would say that." He told me.

"Finn it's no big deal." I told him.

"It is a big deal though." He said, "You deserve better than that." He told me.

"I do , and thats why I have you. My amazing and wonderful boyfriend. " I told him.

He smiled and kissed me .

"Has your dad talked to you yet?" He asked me.

"No, and honestly I don't blame him I think I took it too far." I told him.

"No you were just trying to stick up for me. " He told me.

"I just hate fighting with him . He's my dad I love him but he's..."

"Just trying to protect you." He said completing my sentence.

"Maybe I don't need protection. " I said snapping at him.

"Rach, maybe we should take a break." He told me.

My heart froze and I turned to Finn.

"No, hell no!" I yelled furiously at him.

"Just till this all blows over." He told me.

"No Finn splitting up is not what should happen." I said.

"Rachel your dad was right I do nothing but make things worse especially for you. I shouldn't have ever came back. " He told me.

"No he wrong Finn so wrong." I told him.

He wiped my tears and said ,

"I'm sorry. " He said and started to walk away.

"Don't you love me?" I asked him.

He stood there and then turned around ,

"Of course I do , but I just , I want you to be happy and I can't give that to you." He told me.

"Yes you do every single day I'm with you , you make me happy Finn , I love you and that will never stop." I told him.

"Well I don't, Rachel I'm sorry but it's over." He said.

My heart broke in half and then shattered onto the floor into a million peices.

"I hate you!" I yelled furiously at him crying and then ran out of the choir room .

I drove my self home later that night to see my dad on the couch reading the paper . I shut the door and walked into the living room to get to my room.

"Rachel where have you've been I've been worried sick!" My dad yelled.

I ignored him,

"Hey I'm talking to you. " He said and grabbed my arm.

"Get off of me!" I yelled angrily.

He looked at me shocked as I had tears in my eyes.

"Are you happy now dad? Finn broke up with because of you! Are you happy ! The love of my life left me because of you! So I hope you're happy now!" I yelled furiously at him crying.

He looked at me sympatheticly and then just pulled me in and hugged me tightly.

"I am so sorry Rachel. " He told me as I cried.

"I am so sorry." He repeated.

.....
Hey guys plz go check out my new book Getting it Right its the sequel to If You Knew the Truth.

Xoxoxo,
Natalie