The Morning After

Chapter 23
( The next day )
Finns pov :
I woke inside my truck in the school parking lot with the back down and Rachel next to me wearing my jacket. I didn't remember much but I did remember picking up Rachel, kissing her passionatly, and going back to the truck and doing it. Huh , guess I do remember it all. I sat up and looked at my phone to see I had twenty five call from Mr.Shue, my mom, and Kurt combined. I looked over at Rachel as she was sound asleep , she looked so beautiful, god what am I going to do? I then took my hand and gentley waked her up. She shot up panicked.

"What happened!" She asked me panicked.

"Rach relax its okay." I said.

"No its not, Finn please tell me we didn't..." Suddenly she remembered, "Shit!" She yelled. She looked at her phone , "Omg I'm so dead I have to get home , where are my clothes?" She asked me freaked out.

I looked around and saw them in the front seat.

"Here." I said and gave them too her.

"Omg my dad is going to freak of he knows I slept with you , and Jessie , poor Jessie. " She said.

"Rachel no one has to know about this. " I said.

"I know its just, god I promised myself this wouldn't happened and it did." She said .

"What you didn't enjoy this?" I asked her.

"No of course I did it's just didn't mean for it to happen again. I mean the last time we slept together , bad stuff happened and I don't need any other drama in my life I can't do it." I told her.

"Rachel, I'm sorry I didn't think it would be so bad. " I told her.

She looked at me and I could see the guilt in her face,

"Finn, I didn't mean that."

"I should just take you home." I said .

(20 minutes later )
We arrived back at Rachels house after getting gas and the whole ride was silent.

"Finn I..."

"I'll see you Monday. " I said.

She looked at me and then sadly opened the door and left.

I waited till she left and then I got angry ,

"FUCK, FUCK ,FUCK!!" I yelled hitting my steering wheel.