Just A Dream

Chapter 32
(2 weeks later)
(Rachels dream )
Rachels pov :
I was on the roof of the school standing there looking at Finn . He was standing on the edge of the roof about to jump.

"Finn please don't do this!" I yelled at him crying .

"You can't help me." He said.

"Please just take my hand!" I said holding out my hand .

He turned around and pulled me close . Suddenly the sky got dark and Finn became pale as a ghost.

"You killed my sister, I hate you." He said.

I shook my head no in fear and he suddenly pushed me off the building into a dark hole . I was falling for what felt like forever and suddenly I was in the school. I heard a gun shot and started to run for my life. Suddenly I saw Quinn on floor bleeding out .

"Quinn !" I yelled .

"Run Rachel!" Finn yelled and he took my hand and ran and suddenly we flashed to his bedroom.

"You can kiss me if you want too." I said.

"I want too." He said and kissed me passionatly.

Suddenly he took my clothes off and his were off too then suddenly I flashed back to the school hall way and there was a gunshot . I held my stomach and I beld out and fell onto the ground I looked up at the gunman and it was Finn.

(End of dream)

I shot up out of my bed covered in sweat and my heart monitor was going off. Suddenly my father rushed in .

"Rachel what happened? Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah I'm okay it was just a bad dream thats all." I told him.

"Okay are you sure you're alright?" He asked me.

"Yeah I'm okay." I said.

"Okay goodnight honey." He said and left my room.

I got up and went to the bathroom to check my blood pressure. My doctor diagnosed me with anxiety and high blood pressure after the shooting . I never told anyone and the only one who knows is my dad . I took my anxiety pills and went back to my bed and sat there for a moment and then I picked up my phone and called Finn.

"Hello?" He said groggy.

"Hey did I wake you?" I asked him.

"No it's only...2am." He said.

"Sorry." I told him.

"It's okay, what's going on?' He asked me.

"Nothing I just had a nightmare. " I told him.

"What about?" He asked me.

"Nothing, I should go to bed ." I told him.

"Okay I'll see ya tomorrow. I love you Rach." He said.

"Love ya too. " I said and hung up.

I sighed and put my head phones in and started listening to Barbra Streisand and fell asleep.