Why Didn't You Tell Me

Chapter 34
Finns pov:
I ran into the hospital with everyone else hoping to god Rachel was okay.

"Hi I'm here to see Rachel Shuester. " I said to the nurse.

"Are you family?" She asked me.

"No, I'm her boyfriend ." I said.

"Sorry but only family can see her. " She said.

"It's okay he's with me." Mr.Shue said and I went with him.

"Mr.Shue, whats going on?" I asked him.

"Rachel had a heart attack ." He told me.

"What, thats not possible she's too young." I said.

"Finn, Rachel's heart is weak and her anxiety caused her a heart attack. " He told me.

"What, why didn't she tell me?" I asked her.

"She didn't want you to worry. " He told me.

"Is she going to be okay?" I asked him.

"She's okay , but just be calm when you see her." He said and let me into her room.

I walked in to see Rachel hooked up to machines in the hospital room watching tv.

"Hey baby." I said kissing her forehead .

"Hi love. " She said.

"How are you feeling ?" I asked her.

"Better, is everyone at school okay?" She asked me.

"Yeah, it turned out some kid set off fire crackers in the hall way." I said.

"Oh well thats good no one got hurt." She said.

I became silent and then said,

"Why didn't you tell me you had heart and anxiety problems?" I asked her.

She froze and then said,

"I didn't want you to worry about me, you had so much on your plate with Quinn dying and Finn, you said you hated me." She told me.

"Why does it always come back to that?" I asked her. "Rachel, I love you and that is all that matters ." I said.

"No it's not because I'm scared Finn! I am scared you might try to commit suicide again! I am scared out of my damn mind that you might kill yourself again!" She yelled.

I sat there silent,

"I lost my sister Rachel and nobody understood how I felt." I said.

"You don't think I didn't get it Finn? For god sakes Finn you weren't the only one that lost someone that day. I lost a friend too , Quinn was my best friend too!" She yelled.

"I can't do this right now." I said .

"Finn!" She yelled but I already left.