What We Did

Chapter 9
( 2 and a half years ago )
Finns pov :
It was late and everyone was asleep including my sister. I was in my room with my best friend Rachel and we were studying for a big Spanish test on Monday.

"Okay how do you say 'Will you take me to the mall?'" Rachel asked me .

I sighed and thought and then said ,

"¿Me lleva al centro comercial?" I asked her.

"Muy bien." She said clapped softly and we chuckled.

Suddenly she a text and her smile faded away .

"Whats wrong?" I asked her.

"Nothing it's Sam." She said.

"Is everything okay?" I asked her.

"Yes....No...Yes...No, no nothing okay he um , he's kind of mad because I don't want to have sex with him and ya know its just I get that we've been together for awhile but having sex , it's a big deal for us and for me. I don't know if I'm ready and ya know I don't want to lose him or anything it's just like I'm not ready and oh god I probably sound like such a prude. " She said panicked.

I came closer to her,

"No , no , Rachel you're not a prude for wanting to wait , actually I think its good that you don't want to have sex yet and to be honest I don't know of Sam is your person especially if he doesn't get that you want to wait." I told her.

"But what if he dumps me?" She asked me.

I lifted her chin up,

"Hey look at me , any guy who tries to pressure you into something you don't want to do , is not right for you. You should be treated like the queen you are Rach because thats what you are a beautiful, kind , amazingly talented, queen." I told her.

She looked at me and then slowly leaned in and kissed . Things quickly got intense , I moved my hand up back touch her bra. We stopped and looked at eachother our hearts beating fastly,

"Do it." She said

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

"Yes. " She said.

I smiled and kissed her passionatly and unbuttoned her bra and then took off her shirt as she took off my pants . We kissed eachother and she kissed my neck giving me a hickey.

"Oh Finn." She said out of breath.

Our bodies were sweating and hot . Being with her felt right and kissing her felt even better .

"Rachel I'm going too...."

She interrupted me,

"Go for it." She said.

I rolled on top of her and put my penis in her and cummed .

"Ohhhhh...." She moaned having an orgasim.

(10 minutes later )
Rachels pov :
I laid there in Finns bed next to him all sweaty and out of breath.

"What have I done I have a boyfriend! I can't believe I let this happen, but it felt so good . His body against mine , intertwining with eachother , it was so intense but so beautiful . " I told myself, "No! I can't do this no one can know not about this! Not Kurt , not Quinn , and especially not Sam! Oh god poor Sam, if he knew...." I thought.

I got up and looked at Finn who was sleeping silently. He looked so sweet and handsome laying there asleep. I'm glad he was my first and I'm glad I was his first. I got dress and walked over to him and gave him a kiss on his head without waking him then left.