Double Date

Chapter 22
(Friday )
Rachels pov :
Tonight Finn, Morgan, Jessie , and I are all going out on a double date. As excited as I am to be out with Jessie I'm nervous because I don't know how it will go. I finished getting dress and doing my hair when the door bell rang. I ran down stairs because it was Jessie . I opened the door and smiled ,

"Hi." I said smiling at him .

"Wow you look gorgeous. " He said stunned .

I blushed,

"Thank you. " I said.

"So are you ready to go?" He asked me.

"Yup. " I said and I put my arm around him and we went to Breadsticks.

When we got to the restaurant we walked in and I waved when I saw Finn and Morgan and we went over to them .

"Hi Finn, Morgan." I said.

"Rachel." Finn said .

"Jessie this is Finn Hudson, Finn this is my boyfriend, Jessie St.James ." I told him.

"Nice to meet you Finn and who's this?" He asked him.

"This is my girlfriend, Morgan Stanley, Morgan, this is Rachel Berry and Jessie St.James. " He told her.

"Nice to meet you Jessie, Rachel." She said giving me a dirty look.

"Why don't we all take a seat and order?" Jessie suggested.

We all sat down and then Finn said ,

"So Jessie, how did you and Rachel meet?" Finn asked her.

"Well we just kind of connected. We met at the library and she was looking for song and I suggest Hello by Lionel Richie and we sang together. It was meant to be." He said holding my hand . "What about you and Morgan?" He asked Finn.

"Well it's kind of a funny story," Finn said.

"We hooked up at a party and been inseparable ever since." Morgan said interrupting Finn.

I looked at him shocked and said,

"Well thats cool." I said lying .

Suddenly Jessie's phone rang and he looked at me,

"I'll be right back." He said amd kissed my cheek and went outside.

"I'm going to go freshen up . " Morgan said and left , it was just Finn and I.

"So Morgans, different. " I said trying to find the words.

"Yeah she's really great, and Jessie's a character. " He said awkwardly.

"Yes he is ." I said.

We sat there silently,

"So." He said.

"So." I said.

"Do you really like this Jessie guy?" He asked me.

"Excuse you?" I asked him.

"I mean come on Rach the guys a total snobb." He said.

"Oh really, well at least we didn't hook up without knowing eachothers names like you and Malibu Barbie over there." I said offended .

"Wow you are unbelievable." He said.

"Well so are you. " I said and then Jessie suddenly came back.

"Hey sorry guys what did I miss?" He asked us.

"Nothing we were just about to order." I said and started to look at the menu.

(1 hour later )
We finished eating a silent dinner when Jessie's phone rang again.

"Hello?" He said. "Okay, I'll be there soon." He said and hung up and turned to me. "Babe , I'm sorry but my mom needs my help , do you mind getting a ride home from Finn?" He asked me.

I looked at Finn and he said,

"No , it's no problem at all." He told me.

"Great," Jessie said and stood up and gave me a kiss , "Gotta go, I'll call you okay?" He asked me.

"Okay. " I said dissapointed and he left.

"I should go too, my dads here." Morgan said and gave Finn a kiss on the lips which made me uncomfortable.

"Bye. " He said and she left.

He looked at me and said,

"Come on I'll take you home." He said and we got up and left.

( 20 minutes later )
Finns pov :
As I was driving Rachel home I started to notice the truck was slowing down. I looked at the gas tank and it was on empty. Luckily we were able to pull over in the school parking lot.

"Crap!" I yelled slamming my hand on the steering wheel.

We were both silent when Rachel said,

"I should probably...."

"I'm sorry." I blurted out .

"What?" She asked me.

"Rachel , I'm sorry for the way I treated you it was wrong and stupid and the truth is I hate seeing you with Jessie and I know you let me go but I can't let you go because I still care. I still care about you and about us. Morgan means nothing she was just a random hook up. " I told her.

"Finn please don't." She begged me.

"Just hear me out." I said and she looked at me and listened. "I... Rachel you saved me that day on the roof . It wasn't the ambulance or my family, it was you. Hearing your voice knowing you cared, it kept me from dying. I know I don't deserve you and you have every right to give up on me, but I love you because , you are my angel, and I don't wanna live without you. " I told her.

She looked at me shocked and then I said,

"I should go see if the locker rooms open." I said.

I opened the truck grabbed my flash light in the pouring rain and headed towards the field. Suddenly I heard someone call my name ,

"Finn!" Rachel yelled.

I turned around to see her standing in the pouring ran soaked from head to toe smiling. She ran up to me and wrapped her arms around me and then said,

"I never gave up on you." She said and then kissed me passionatley in the rain . I picked her up and wrapped her legs around me and we went back to the truck .

I laid her down in the back seat and she ripped off my shirt and I looked at her and said ,

"Are you sure you wanna do it here?" I asked her.

She smiled and took off her dress,

"Yes." She said and kissed me passionatley.