Letting Her Go

Chapter 37
(1 month later)
Finns pov:
Rachel and I laid in bed together underneath my sheets naked. I rolled over and smiled at her.

"Goodmorning sleepy head." I said with my hand on the back of her head.

"Goodmorning bug." She said smiling at me.

"So." I said smiling.

"So." She said smirking.

"Last night was..."

"Amazing." She said.

"Yeah it was." I said agreeing.

"I don't wanna leave for New York tomorrow." She said.

"I know but you have too." I said.

"Why can't I just stay here with you I mean , we just got back together and I love you. " She said.

"Hey it's not the end of our relationship we're going to be a part for a bit and we'll visit and skype each other. " I said.

"I know but it's not the same as waking up to eachother every single day. I love you and I don't wanna not wake up to you everyday." She said.

"I know." I said.

"Come with me." She said.

"What?" I asked her.

"Come with me to New York." She said .

"Rachel." I said.

"Come on Finn, it be romantic. You and I can rent a little shoe box apartment, get married it be sweet. " She said.

I laid there for a moment and then said,

"Okay, I'll come with you." I told her.

"Yay!" She said and kissed me a bunch of times . "Care to join me for a shower?" She asked me.

"Yeah , I'll be there in a minute. " I said.

"Okay." She said and went to the bathroom.

I can't go to New York with her. As much as I want too I know I'll just be holding her back and I can't do that. I gotta tell her what I did. She's going to hate me sure but it'll be okay.