When the Truth Comes Out

Chapter 16
( 1 month later )
Finns pov :
"Today is going to be a good a day." I told myself. "You're going to smile and be happy. " I said.

I walked into the bathroom and took my pain medication that the doctor prescribed to me in rehab. Somedays I had to take them and somedays I didn't. Rachel doesn't even know I take them. I don't want to tell her because we're so happy together and she makes me happy and I make her happy.

I went downstairs and left for school. Once I got to school everyone was starring at me like I was an alien. I ignored them because I didn't really care . I got to my locker to see a flyer attached to it that said :

"The Truth About Finchel!
Finn Hudson and Rachel Berry had an affair behind Sam Evans back.
Finchel had sex with Rachel Berry
Finn Hudson went to rehab for being suicidal.
Rachel Berry has anxiety because of Finn Hudson and the shooting .
"Rachel Berry is a whore!" says Sam Evans
Finn Hudson is a drug addict.
To Read More On This Story read Jacob Isreals McKinley Gossip Blog atwww. McKinleyHighGossip.com"

"Oh shit!" I said outloud.

I crumbled up the paper and started grabbing them out of peoples hands and throwing in the trash. I then saw a huge crowd at the bulleting board . I made my way through the crowd and saw Rachel standing there in tears . I looked at her and then yelled ,

"Get out of here!" I yelled at everyone and they slowly left.

I took down the poster and ripped it into peices.

"Come on lets get you out of here." I said to Rachel and I took her away from the crowd.

We walked outside and Rachel was still upset.

"Hey its okay." I said.

"Who would do this to us Finn ? " She asked me.

"I don't know but lets not worry about that right now ." I said.

We started to walk to my truck when her dad came out.

"Rachel honey are you okay?" He asked her.

"Yeah I'm okay." She said lying.

Mr.Shue looked at me and said ,

"Finn I suggest you leave my daughter the hell alone." He told me.

"Dad it okay Finn rescued me from the crowd. " She told him.

"I don't care Rachel . He's not good for you he hasn't been ever since he came back. " He told her.

"Mr.Shue I know you're mad at me but half of that stuff on that paper isn't true. " I told him.

"I don't care, you have done nothing but hurt my daughter Finn . As much as I like you and my daughter likes you I'm forbidding you to see her. " He told me.

"Dad no!" Rachel yelled.

"Rachel get in the car!" He yelled at her.

"No! I love Finn and I won't let you ruin that ! He is the love of my life and I need him. I'm not five years old anymore you can't protect me from him if I don't need it. " She told him.

"I am your father you will listen to me young lady!" He yelled at her.

"I'm not a little girl anymore I already had sex with him!" She yelled at him .

He looked at her dissapointed and disgusted .

"I don't know who you are anymore , you are not the daughter I raised." He told her.

"I haven't been for a while." She told him.

He looked at her and then at me and without a word he just went back inside. Rachel looked at me and then said ,

"Lets go." She said.

"Wait Rachel. " I said.

"What? " She asked me.

I looked at her and then I just hugged her. Suddenly I heard her cry as if her heart was breaking all over again.