When I Look At You Sneak Peek

Rachels pov:
"Rachel please listen too me!" I yelled running after her.

"There's nothing to say Finn!" She yelled .

"You know I thought we meant more to each other, I thought we were endgame." I told her.

"What are you kidding me Finn? I hated you for what you did to me at the train station. " She said.

"I was just..."

"I hated you! But then I thought how much you love me and how hard that must've been for you. And I thought this is what a man looks like, this is how a man loves. But sneaking out in the middle of the night, not telling me where you were going that is not being a man Finn!" She yelled .

"I WAS TRYING TO GIVE YOU YOUR FREEDOM! " I yelled.

"I DON'T NEED YOU TO GIVE ME MY FREEDOM ! I AM A GROWN WOMAN , I DON'T NEED YOU TO HIDE FROM ME , TO BE AFRAID OF ME , TO KEEP ME FROM DOING WHATS RIGHT FOR ME!" She yelled.

"Like Sam?" I asked her coldly.

"I'm not doing Sam Finn and don't you think I rather be with you the father of my child . You were the first boy to ever make me feel sexy and beautiful and loved. But running away and not answering my calls or letters making me worried something bad happened too you is not right. I look at you and I see the boy I used to love, the boy I still love. But Finn, I need a man to take care of me and Annie , to be a father to my daughter . To be a man and love me and be there and I just don't think you can do it." She told me.

"Rachel ." I said.

"I'm sorry Finn, but it's over. " She said and left.