A Love That's So Demanding (11,12,13)

Chapter 11

(Frank's POV)

It's been a month since she left. We've done everything we could think of to find her. I'm still looking. Travis on the other had, got fed up, said that if she didn't want to be found we should let her go. He said it in frustration, I know he couldn't have meant it. But every since he's had that girl Michelle staying nights here. She's all too happy to oblige.

I sat on the couch waiting for Travis to come home. It had been killing me that I was the reason that she left. I had to tell Travis tonight. I'd packed my bags and made arrangements to stay with Gerard at his place, I'd told him the whole story and he said he understood. I knew he did I don't know how he understood, but he did. It was almost like he knew something about this that I didn't.

The door opened and Travis walked in, Michelle hot on his trail: God I hated her. "Travis I need to talk to you." he turned from his original course and sat down on the lounger. Michelle sat down on his lap and started to nibble on his neck. My stomach started to turn. "Alone."

"Babe, go warm up the bed for me." she obediently got up and left, leaving us in the living room alone. He would never have gotten away with that if that had been Non, I smiled at the thought. "Did you hear from Non?" he said as soon as the door closed.

"No, its about why Non left," his face fell.

"Yeah?" I started to play with my hands, he was going to kick my butt and I deserved each blow.

"I know why she left."

"I do too." I looked up in surprise as he rushed on "It was a mistake, I know. I was drunk and I think she drugged me. But when I woke up the morning after. I came home I thought she would be at work and I could clean up and she would never know."

"What?" I was instantly pissed off at him. I didn't have the right to be I know, but I was. He'd cheated on Non. "With who?" he simply motioned toward his room. "Michelle! You know Non hates her, of all the girls you chose the one girl Non is insecure about? What the hell is wrong with you."

"I'm sorry Frank, I didn't think she would find out." now I didn't feel bad at all about what I was about to tell him. In fact I hoped he would start a fight with me.

"Screw you Travis, you know now I'm glad that I get to tell you that she beat you to the punch. She's been cheating on you for almost a year now. That's about how long you've been treating her like crap."

"What?" he rushed me pinning me against the wall, I didn't make a move to defend myself. "With who Frank?" he said it like he already knew the answer but just needed to hear the words.

"With me, you know the funniest part. We broke it off two months before she left. The exact day you sc..." before I could finish what I was going to say his fist connected with my jaw. I was a little dazed, but recovered with a counter attack, punching him in the stomach, and I wasn't finished. He'd hurt her for so long. So many nights she cried thinking he was cheating, I was almost positive that that wasn't his first time cheating on her. I just didn't have the proof. As he was doubled over in pain I punched him in the face as hard as I could. His nose gushed blood, "I'm moving out." I said out of breath and left out the door. My lip was bleeding, but other than that I was fine. Just goes to show that size doesn't always matter.

Chapter 12

(Travis's POV)

I sat there on the floor as Michelle ran around looking for something to help stop my nose from bleeding. I can't believe she cheated on me first. She knew I wasn't in love with her anymore, so I was right all along. It's still my fault though cause as much as I hate to admit it. She and I were over a long time before now. I should have ended it. I knew she wouldn't. She wouldn't want to hurt me.