A Love That's So Demanding (19, 20)

Chapter 19

(Janay's POV)

We stayed up all night looking for her and she just comes in like nothing ever happened with Frank on her arm. Nonnie was just going to go hang out with someone who treated her like a toy. Playing with her emotions, Ray and I both tried to warn her, but she wouldn't listen in fact she got mad at us. I watched her leave with Frank and Pete came to my side. I looked over at Andy, I could see on his face that he was heart broken. I took a deep breath and sat down on the couch, if she hadn't lost the baby, none of this would be happening she and Andy would be working on getting together and grrr. She should be with Andy, he was stable, he was caring, and he wasn't the type who would sleep with his best friend's girlfriend that's for sure.

"So what just happened back there?" Bill asked Ray, she was pissed too.

"She's going to get herself into trouble again, unless we can get her away from him." Ray said.

"I'm in," Andy said.

"How are we going to do that," it was hopeless she was a grown woman, she knew what she wanted and I knew from the beginning that it was Frank. I just hopped that she would have some sense knocked into her and she would choose Andy. "Let's just leave her alone, he leaves in a couple of hours and she will go back to being herself. Okay," right when the words left my mouth a feeling of foreboding came over the whole room. Something told me it wouldn't be that easy.

The door opened and there she stood with a huge smile. She took a timid step into the house and Frank and a four other guys, walked in behind her. "Guys this is My Chemical Romance, Frank's band," she paused and took a nervous breath. "I'm...going on tour with them, they came to help me get my things."

"What?" I said.

"Yeah I don't have a lot of time to explain we have to go, look at the bright side now you get the big room." She said trying to make light of the situation.

"No your not going," I said as if I could stop her.

"Sorry when did you give birth to me? Cause you seem to think that you're my mother." She said I was taken aback. Her voice was dripping with attitude I hadn't seen since, well since before we left New York.

"I...I wasn't trying to be your mother. I was just trying to look out for you. Like I have been for the past couple of months."

"I don't care you guys have been acting like I'm some child who was lost at the mall and you were gracious enough to adopt me. Well no I have a family. There he is standing right there at the door."

"So what us paying for everything since we left New York hasn't meant thing, did we make you get a crappy job to pay for your doctor's bills. No Ray and I split the bills cause we knew how hard it was going to be for you to get a job. After you lost the baby, did we put our hands out for the money no, cause we knew you were hurting and we wanted you to be okay. If that isn't family what is?" I said suddenly out of breath, she didn't have an answer. Andy stood up and walked over to her.

"Non, can we talk?" she looked over her shoulder as if asking permission. I didn't see any of the guys say or do anything as an answer.

"Andy, I only have a little bit of time." She looked down at her feet, "Let me show them to my room and then we can go into the kitchen, okay." He nodded and she showed them to her room. Ray stood in the door like a guard dog making sure they left the rooms furniture intact. I was dumbfounded, and worried about the course my friend was about to take.

Chapter 20

(Nonnie's POV)

I followed Andy into the kitchen. I'd never set out to hurt him, but I could tell by the look on his face that I was about to. Maybe in a different time and place we would have ended up together.

"Don't go."

"Andy," I sighed, "Please don't make me feel bad for wanting to be with the one person who's ever cared about me."

"Do you seriously think that he's the only person that cares for you?" he paused for a response, "Do you know where we spent our night?" another pause, "We spent all last night worried about you." He yelled. This wasn't like him, Andy never yelled.

"I'm sorry that I made you worry, but I've been out every night this week. Nobody noticed how was I supposed to know you guys would check tonight?"

"You kidding me right, Non what were you thinking?" his voice kept getting louder and he was getting angrier by the second. "Do you know what could have happened with you out there drunk by your self?" Frank came into the kitchen.

"Andy right," he said, "Don't yell at her, she made a mistake. So back off."

"Shut up this has nothing to do with you." This was going to go bad really fast if I didn't do something soon. "She doesn't need you, a person who plots with his best friend to have their own personal sex toy down the hall." My breath caught I hadn't told him the whole story, which meant that Janay had broken her promise.

"You don't know what you're talking about." Frank said, I still couldn't say anything. I couldn't believe that she had told him, I turned to the door and walked into the living room where Janay sat with her head on Pete's shoulder.

"Oh so you wanna call yourself my family?" I said in a calm voice, "Family can keep their mouths shut," she looked at me like she didn't understand what I was talking about. "How could you tell him?"

"I...I thought he deserved to know what he was getting into," I stood there and let her words sink in.

"What he needed to know that I didn't know who the father of my child was, or that I cheated on my boyfriend with his best friend. Oh or the lie that they planned it that way to use me as a sex toy. You know what forget about it. I'm done." Tears started to fall; " I should never have come here with you." Frank put his arm around me and we walked out of the door the six of us.

(Travis's POV)

"Ladies and Gentlemen this is a new song I just wrote while we were on the road, its about my old girlfriend, I hope you like it." It wasn't a complete lie I had written it about Non, just I'd written it before we left New York.

Once the song was finished I introduced the next band and left the stage. Michelle as usual was standing off to the side waiting with a towel for me to wipe my sweat with. Matt, Dishashi, and Eric all hate her and ignore her as best they can, but she made it really hard for them. Honestly we hadn't had sex since we left for tour two weeks ago. We were somewhere on the West Coast. I didn't care where we were. I always looked into the audience for Non's face. I would make it all up to her if I could just find her. We would be together, I would forgive her and she, and well I hoped she would forgive me.

I took the towel and I heard her little healed feet running to keep up with my stride. I hated the clacking of her heals it made my skin crawl. I sat at the bar and got a rum and coke. I paid for my drink, not asking Michelle if she wanted one or not and headed back to the bus. I wasn't in the mood to party, I hadn't been in a long time. I sat in the common area and turned on the TV. Michelle stood in front of the TV. She started to do a strip tease. I moved my head to the side so I could look around her and watch TV. She started to do a lap dance. First let me point out that she was by now half naked and in the common area of the bus. Any one of my band mates could have come onto the bus at any moment and gotten an eyeful.

I felt myself starting to respond to her, even though she disgusted me I was still a man. She grabbed my hand and lead me back to our bunk. God I hate her.