A Love That's So Demanding (33 ,34)

Chapter 33

(Frank's POV)

I hung up the phone after leaving a message, I knew she wouldn't answer. I still had a bit mark from where she tried to get lose. It was a temporary thing though. I dialed Rachael's number. It rang twice then a man's voice came over the line. "Hi can I speak to Rachael, please?"

"This had better be Frank,"

"It is." I said.

"Oh its me Bill, how's the tour going?"

"Pretty good," this was quite different than the way I was treated when I was there in person.

"Good,"

"Uh...Not that I don't like that you aren't being a dick this time around, but why are you being nice to me?"

"I'm allowed to be nice to you now cause Non came back, looking and feeling better than when she left. Plus Ray said I can." we both laughed at that cause we both knew that she was a scary girl when she wanted to be.

"So than Non is there and safe?"

"Yeah she just went to take a shower and then we are all going to watch movies and eat Pizza."

"Who all is there?" I know I was being nosey but kinda already knew who was going to be there.

"Pete, Janay, Andy, Ray, and Me." he said Andy like he hoped I wouldn't remember who he was.

"So Andy's over huh?"

"Yup..."

"Alright, do me a favor and tell Non to check the messages on the phone,"

"Sure no problem." we both said bye and hung up. I really wanted to hear Non's voice. I wondered if Travis had learned that I'd sent her back yet I hadn't seen him since last night when he dropped Non off passed out at our hotel room.

(Travis's POV)

I climbed out of my cramped bunk, I was still pissed off at Matt for showing up last night. I can still hear Non moaning under me, but I guess I have to wait a little while longer. Its going to be harder now that she doesn't trust me, but Frank still does. I left my room, and headed for the buses. We were headed to the next venue.

"Hey wudd up Ray?" I said

"Nothing I was just about to go try and call Non, just to make sure she landed okay." he said.

"Wait what? Landed? Where did Non go?"

"Oh you didn't know? Frank sent her back to LA, to stay with her friends."

"No I didn't know. Did he say why?"

"No just that he thought she needed to be in a more stable environment, I kept trying to tell him that she was a grown woman and that she probably just needed to blow off some steam last night..."I'd stopped listening. Looks like she told him. It was a genius plan really, send her away then I couldn't get to her, and he wouldn't have to worry about it. "Did you?"

"Huh?"

"I said you didn't do a good job last night looking out for Non, did you?"

"Yeah, like you said she is not a child she is a grown woman, she's going to get tired of being treated like that." I have to go apologize to Frank. Keep that door open. "Do you know where Frank is?"

"Yeah he's on our bus sulking cause he won't be getting any until after the tour." then a new idea came to mind. Maybe I didn't have to seduce Non; maybe I just had to get Frank laid and make sure Non found out about it.