A Love That's So Demanding (28, 29, 30)

Hey so so so so so so sorry I got distracted which for me is really hard to do. Unless there's a book to read. Then its pretty easy and that's what i was doing reading a book so again sorry that i didn't update sooner and thanks for all of the comments. I'm going to go update the rest of the stories now. Promise.

Non

Chapter 28

(Frank's POV)

I sat in our bunk waiting for Non to get back. Something didn't feel right. I know she was back to trusting Travis completely but I've know that man most of my life, he doesn't forgive that quickly nor does he give up on something. I didn't say anything to Non, but once she said she was going out tonight with Travis. I knew it was a bad idea.

Now its 2:00 am and I haven't seen or heard from either of them. I took out my cell phone and called Non. It rang twice then someone answered it I heard a lot of loud music. "Non?" I yelled, "Non?"

"Frank," she slurred over the line. I was instantly mad at her. I specifically told her not to get drunk. I told her to have one drink.

"Non where are you?" the line went dead. I got up and headed off the bus.

"Hey where are you going?" I must have woken Ray up while I was on the phone.

"Non went out with Travis and she's drunk. I gotta find her, or..."

"Or what you don't think Travis still has it out for you guys," I just looked at him. "Look lets wake up the others and we will all go look for her." he said standing up.

Chapter 29

(Nonnie's POV)

Travis snatched the phone from my hand and threw it into the street. I watched as a car ran over it. "Travis what..." he grabbed me and put one of my arms around his neck and placed his other arm around my waist. We started walking down the street. "Travis what did you do?"

"I didn't do anything, you had too much to drink."

"Travis, I only had one drink."

"Girl you been drinking all night."

"Why did you hang up on Frank?" I was struggling to keep up with his pace. I could feel my thought process slowing I had to get these answers before I could no longer think of why I was asking.

"I know you don't want Frank to see you drunk, you know he would lose it." he was right, "I'll get you back to your bunk and you can go to sleep, okay." my tongue wouldn't say anymore words and I could barely tell what he was talking about anymore. I nodded my head but that just made me dizzier than before. I felt him tighten his grip on me.

After a lot of stumbling we mad our way onto the bus. He sat me down on the couch, and plopped down next to me. I started to drift off to sleep. My eyes shot open as I felt someone's hand start up my thigh, then Travis crashed his lips into mine. I pushed him away and fell onto the floor. I looked around the room and realized that this wasn't my bus it was his.

"What's wrong Non?" he said in a sickeningly sweet voice. "Oh I get it you can cheat on me with him, but you can't cheat on him with me. Did I get that right." I didn't answer I was too busy trying to get up. "Why!" he yelled.

"I love him," I screamed.

"Well your about to prove that cause if you tell him about what's about to happen. He'll ruin his career, and his life trying to get back at me. You know I'm right." I made one more attempt to get to my feet, he just laughed. I used to love that laugh. I felt whatever he had slipped into my drink start to do its job.