A Love That's So Demanding (23, 24)

Chapter 23

(Frank's POV)

As we finished up our set I wondered what Non was doing to keep herself busy. There wasn't much that she would like to do on the bus. I didn't stick around to see the next band play their set. I went back to check on her.

I was surprised to see it was spotless, I went looking for Non and found her sound asleep in our bunk. I crawled in and wrapped my arms around her. "Did you do all this?"

"Yes,"

"Why?"

"Cause I was bored." she whispered groggily snuggling closer to me and falling back to sleep. Suddenly I heard the bus door fly open and all the guys came bursting in.

"Non, Frank!" Gerard yelled. I quickly untangled myself from Nonnie's arms and got out of bed.

"Hey keep your voices down," I said barely over a whisper. "She's sleeping."

"Oh thank god you guys are okay." Gerard said.

"There was a terrible accident, some of the band members and crowed got electrocuted we thought you guys were hurt." Ray said out of breath.

"We are both fine, but keep it down Non is sleeping." I repeated.

"Too late I'm up now," Mikey walked over and gave her a hug. "What was that for?"

"We were just a little worried about you guys that's all."

"So how bad is it?" I asked sitting down on the couch.

"Well they won't be able to finish the tour with us. I saw our manager out there on his cell phone trying to find another band to replace them." Bob said.

"Wow that sucks." I said, "They got a while to find one though since we don't have another show until day after tomorrow." they all started looking around. Finally noticing that the bus was clean.

"Frank did you clean?" Ray asked amazed.

"No, Non got bored while we played our show."

"Free of charge?"

"Nope tonight when we get to the hotel you guys let us get one of the rooms to our selves." she said sitting next to me.

"Deal," Gerard said over the protest of the others. The bus driver boarded and drove off toward the hotel. An hour later we arrived, we checked in and the guys split up and went to their rooms. I carried Non and my bags up to the room.

"Remember your promise?" I said as she opened the door to our room.

"Why do you think I made that deal with the guys," she said biting her lip, " And I was hoping you knew what you were getting yourself into." she turned and started to removing her shirt.

"Bring it." I said throwing our bags on the floor and closing the door.

(Travis's POV)

"Gather round," our manager Kevin said "Okay so here's the deal, we've been offered a slot in a tour that's booked solid, with bigger venues. Which means more exposure, but if we take it we have to leave now and we won't have time to do sound check or anything, basically you get there and your first show on the new tour will suck."

"I'm in," Matt said and we all agreed. We boarded the bus and headed to meet up with our new tour. I walked back to my bunk, and opened to curtain. There slept Michelle, if I didn't hate her so much this would be a tender moment me watching her sleep. All I could think about was the best way to get back into my bed without waking her up. I gave up and decided instead to go sleep on the coach.

"Hey why aren't you in bed?"

"I can't sleep," I said to Disashi as he came and sat next to me.

"I wouldn't be able to sleep with the wicked witch of the east in my bed either"

"No matter what I do she won't go away."

"Have you tried just telling her to leave, and that it's over?"

"No, when ever I try to, I get uh... distracted." he gave me a disbelieving look.

"Look she fine, but she ain't that fine."

"She does this thing with her tongue that makes my toes curl, but that's all I get from her. With Non it was different, she meant something to me. She meant a lot to me. I want her back, I want to find her."

"Did you put out a missing person's report back home?"

"Since she left a note saying that she was leaving and stuff they didn't put much effort into finding her, but it won't hurt to make a few calls."

"And if you are going to be finding your long lost love can we please dump the trash?" he motioned back toward my bunk.

"Yeah I'll break it off in the next city." he got up leaving me to sleep on the couch. Tomorrow the search for Non resumed. I wouldn't stop till I found her this time.

Chapter 24

(Nonnie's POV)

We spent the whole day in that room, we only opened the door for room service. Not even when Bob came screaming "fire" down the hall did we move. We also talked about everything that has happened and what will happened. What could happen. Finally we left the next morning for star bucks and met the guys at the bus. They teased us the whole way to the venue.

When we arrived it was time for them to do their sound check, I waited on the bus for Frank to come back. One of the things we talked about in that room was my fear of crowds. We both agreed that if he was going to do this music thing. He would almost always have a crowd around. So after they did sound check we would go get a quick bit to eat (Frank was going to make me eat). Then we were going to go and watch the new band play their set from the audience; halfway through we would make our way backstage so he could get ready.

Things didn't go according to planned though. We left the bus after they did sound check and walked two blocks to the restaurant that one of the workers at the venue recommended. It was a soul food restaurant I ordered my food and I ate there. Frankie's excuse for not eating was that he was about to go on stage and didn't wanna barf on the crowd. When we looked at the clock we were running late. The new band would be halfway finished their set by the time we got there. It had also started raining and we didn't have an umbrella.

We ran the whole way back and went into the back door. "What happened to you guys?" Mikey asked looking at our soaked clothes.

"We got stuck in the rain." I said I was a little distracted though I could hear the new band playing in the main room and they sounded really good. I could hear a voice it sounded familiar. I had stopped listening to what Frank and the guys were saying. I followed the voice and finally ended up on the side of the stage. The first thing I saw was a tall light skinned girl with long hair, she was wearing a leather mini skirt and a hot pink tube top, with high heals. She was swaying to the music. It started to sink in who I was looking at she hadn't seen me though. I took a step back so she wouldn't.

Then the voice caught my attention again, he was singing a chorus.

My breathing quickened as the song came to an end he was going to come this way. He was going to see me. I turned to run and bumped right into Frank. "Where did you go?" I clung to him and hid my face in his shirt. "Non what's wrong?" I could hear the worry in his voice. Then I felt him stiffen in my arms.

(Frank's POV)

I watched as Travis came walking toward us. He didn't even realize we were there. I also noticed that he still had Michelle with him. She was just as gross as ever. I held Nonnie tighter. There was no way he was even going to talk to her. Then he saw us.