A Love That's So Demanding (17,18)

Chapter 17

(Frank's POV)

I let her sleep for awhile, but we had to leave for the next city in an hour. I wanted her to come with us, but I needed her to agree to come. Who ever it was that was taking care of her wasn't doing a very good job. I wasn't going to let anything else bad happen to her. I shook her shoulder and she turned over and looked at me. "Come on I want you to meet the band," I grabbed her hand and helped her out of the bunk.

"I don't think that's such a good idea, I look a mess." She said, and I'm not going to lie she looked like she'd had a rough night. I could tell by the way she kept squinting that she was still a little sensitive to the light, and her hangover wasn't completely gone.

"Here," I said handing her a pair of Gerard's sun glasses "They don't care,"

"Well I do, tell you what. Were are they now?"

"Across the street at Starbucks,"

"Okay you take me home and let me get cleaned up okay?" I nodded and she lead the way to her place. When we walked up her street there were police cars all over the place. She took off running for the building, I followed her. "Janay! Ray!" she screamed running into the opened apartment.

"Nonnie Woods, where the hell have you been?!" the light skinned tall one said. She was scary.

"What?" Non looked around the room everyone was waiting for her to answer. A red headed guy came out of the group and pulled Non into a hug, I instantly got jealous. I wanted to tell him to get off of her, but no one even seemed to notice I was there.

"Where have you been all night? I've been worried sick." the guy said.

"I'm fine Andy, I just went out for a drink is all."

"Non you don't drink." He said as if he's known her for years.

"Officers sorry to waste your time, and thank you so much for coming so quickly." The short one with blood red streaks in the front of her hair said.

"Okay you all have a good day." The officers left and everyone's eyes followed them to the door where I was standing.

"Frank?" the short one, said.

"That would be me." I walked up to her and stuck out my hand, she looked at it like it was diseased. "And you are?"

"I'm Janay, this is Ray, that is Andy, Pete and Bill." She motioned to each person Andy still hadn't let go of Non and she wasn't pulling away. "What are you doing here?" her voice was just dripping with the fact that she didn't like me, well she didn't have to worry cause I didn't like her either.

"My band is on tour, we started it yesterday and LA was the first show." I said, "Non can we hurry up I gotta talk to you about some stuff." I was a little out numbered here and I definitely didn't feel welcomed.

"Yeah, I'm just going to take a two minute shower okay." she ran off down the hall smiling. The two girls followed her leaving me with three very cranky men.

"So your in a band?" Bill said he was the tallest one and if I didn't know better I would have mistaken him for a girl.

"Yeah I play guitar."

"Well, I'm the lead singer in my band, Pete in plays bass, and Andy plays drums in their band."

"Oh cool." I walked further into the house. Andy looked like he wanted to take my head off and I think I knew why. "So, you are with the girl named Ray right." I said to Bill.

"Yup."

"And you must be with Janay," I pointed at Pete, he just nodded, looks like he was going to back up Andy should he try anything. "Oh that's cool." I said leaving it at that. I knew it would kill him to think that I knew weather or not they were together.