A Love That's So Demanding(26, 27)

Chapter 26

(Travis's POV)

I sat in my bunk with the bottle of vodka half empty in my hand. We were headed to the next city. I can't believe it she's with Frank. She belongs with me. "Travis what's going on, you don't seem to be celebrating the departure of the wicked witch of the east." Matt said with a smile sitting on the bunk across from mine.

"I found Non,"

"That's great man where is she? Is she okay?"

"She's on the My Chem bus."

"What why?"

"That's Frankie's band, she's with him now."

"With him, with him?" I nodded my head. "Travis, are you okay with that?"

"No,"

"Well, look don't screw this up for us. We need this."

"I won't," I said looking him in the eyes. "I won't," he took the vodka bottle from my hand and went toward the front of the bus. I laid down in my bunk and looked at the ceiling. She would be mine again. It just might take some convincing.

(Frank's POV)

I watched Non sleep all night. When we arrived at the venue, we had some interviews to go on. Non went to all of them with us. I didn't want to risk Travis getting a chance to upset her. I know we were all wrong before, but I also know Travis and he doesn't like to lose. I'm sure by now someone has told him that we are together. That we are a happy couple.

After all the interviews were over the guys went to explore the venue. Me and Non decided now was the perfect time for some alone time on the bus. We opened the door and as Non made it to the top step she froze. "Non?" I moved so that I was standing on the step with and I could see over her shoulder.

There sat Travis on the couch in the common area. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I come bearing gifts," he said waving a white towel in front of himself. " For you," he handed Non a box that was about as long as a shoebox, but only an inch or two deep. She opened it even though we both already knew what was inside; her favorite chocolate covered strawberries. "And for you," he handed me a movie case. I looked down at it. It was our favorite move "Napoleon Dynamite." all three of us loved this movie, before anyone else caught on to it. "I thought we could watch it before the show. I know I was wrong, but we all screwed up. We can't take back what we did, but we can move on. I... I miss my best friends." he seemed sincere. Non sat down the box and walked over to him, and hugged him.

"I'm sorry about my part about in all of this," she said. Then she looked back at me. "Frank we were all wrong." I thought about it, they were both right.

(Flashback)

"Tag your it." I said running from the third grader. He was twice my size and faster. I barely made it to the swing set before he tagged me back and ran away. I sat down on the ground there was no way I would be able to catch any of these kids they were all a year older and bigger than me.

"Hi do you wanna race me to the fence?" a light skinned black boy said. He was a little taller than I was. His hair was really cool it just went all over the place.

"Hi. I like your hair, I'm Frank," he smiled a crooked smile and I noticed he was missing a tooth.

"I'm Travis, do you wanna race?"

"Yeah lets go." I stood up and we both took off. I knew he was going to win and I think he did to. The closer we got the fence the slower he got. I started to jump up and down when I won. "Thanks for letting me win," I said knowingly.