A Love That's So Demanding (39,40,41)

Chapter 39

(Travis's POV)

I watched as Frank came off the stage. It's been four weeks since he sent Non away. Everyone's noticed the change in him. I mean you wouldn't unless you knew him the way we did, but without Non around he wasn't himself. He had picked up the habit of having a few drinks after the show, his way of avoiding the empty bunk waiting for him on the bus. He never got drunk though, he just sat there nursing the one drink all night until we had to leave.

"Hey Frank," I said as he made his way to the bar, he turned and looked at me. "Come have some drinks with us." I said motioning to the girls who were sitting with me.

"Let me get a drink and I'll be right over," he yelled I watched him go and order a drink then make his way back over to the booth, we were sitting in.

"So you excited, only two more weeks, 'till we get to see Non," I said he got this funny look on his face.

"We?"

"Yeah I'm coming with you to pick her up, then I'll head off and meet with the guys, they are going to be recording in LA." I didn't wait to hear his response, I knew that I wasn't asking him I was telling him. "So this is Marlie with an "ie" and this is Trisha." I said they were both beautiful girls, Marlie was a tall brunette with green eyes and very little clothing on at the moment, and Trisha was black and shorter about Nonnie's height and body type. Other than that she looked nothing like her, but she was the wild card. Well I'd told her about some things. Actually I lied my butt off about how Non treated Frank, to make her feel sorry for him. Now all I had to do was slip something into that drink while he wasn't looking.

I was happy that the rest of his band was no where in sight, they knew how much he loved Non and would have stopped him before he could do something stupid. I watched as he sat his drink on the table so he could lean closer to Trisha, so that he hear what she was saying, also turning his head away from his drink. Bingo. With a flick of my wrist the deed was done.

Chapter 40

(Frank's POV)

"Frank!" Gerard was yelling at me, "Frank!" I could tell by his voice he was obviously pissed off.

"What!?" that was a big mistake. My head felt like it was being split open by a jack hammer. I felt someone wrap their arm around me. I opened my eyes and looked down to see that I was lying in my bunk naked. Trisha the girl from the bar last night was lying with her head on my chest and also naked. I shot up hitting my head on the bunk above my head, causing even more pain to shoot through my head. I rolled out of the bunk, falling to the ground. I quickly found my boxers and pulled them on. Gerard stood over me. I tried desperately to remember what happened last night. I looked up at the girl; she looked confused by my actions.

"Frank are you okay?" she said pulling on one of my shirts.

"What happened?" I asked.

"What do you mean what happened?" she said.

"I think that's pretty obvious," Gerard said.

"I don't remember anything that happened last night," her face fell, "We didn't? Did we? Non is never going to..." I looked at her, "Trisha I'm sorry. Last night..."

"Was a mistake, we both had too much to drink." She finished for me only she didn't look like she meant it at all. "I...I gotta go." She grabbed her clothes and quickly dressed in the bathroom stall. Gerard hadn't stopped looking at me in disgust. We both watched as Trisha rushed off the bus. I climbed back into my bunk, hanging my legs out the side.

"Gee what the hell did I do?"

"Apparently that girl." He said with anger and sarcasm, "What the hell were you thinking?"