A Love That's So Demanding (21, 22)

Chapter 21

(Frank's POV)

I looked down at Non she was sleeping. I knew I was getting on her last nerve, but she wasn't eating and I wasn't going to let her get away with it. I made sure she ate three square meals. She was starting to gain back her weight and she was sleeping like a normal person. I could tell she was still a little hurt that she wasn't talking to her friends from LA. She didn't know it but I'd given our managers cell phone number to her friend Ray, the one person who wasn't watching the drama in the kitchen. We had an understanding, if I let anything happen to Non, she would hunt me down and kill me. I was okay with that.

I finished pitting on my makeup for the show and woke her up; she hadn't been to any of the performances since the one in la. She said she couldn't take the crowds. Tonight though I convinced her to come with us. She would be standing off to the side of the stage away from the crowd.

Our relationship had regressed to the friendship we had in school. I wanted more though I just didn't know how to approach her about it. She got up and went to change her clothes. I wondered what she was putting on as I heard swearing and the sound of things falling coming from the small bathroom stall.

When she came out my mouth fell open. She wore a pair of black skinny jeans and a white and red plaid corset that laced up the front. She was wearing a thick line of eyeliner and her hair fell down straitened around her face. She looked gorgeous. I was going to have to keep an eye on her tonight.

We headed into the venue it was already crowded. I was so happy that Non was finally going to see us perform a whole show. I felt her tense up as we made our way though the crowed. I pulled her closer to me and wrapped her arms around my waist. Finally she relaxed as we left the crowed and settled into the dressing room. She sat on the couch watching all the bands run around getting ready. When it was time for us to perform I grabbed her hand and we walked to the stage. I left her on the side of the stage and went out and picked up my guitar. Gerard introduced the first song and I could see Non out of the corner of my eye dancing to it the whole time. Then I got an idea.

"Gerard," I yelled and came over and I whispered my idea to him he nodded and handed me the mic. Here goes nothing. "Hi I'm frank, this next song we borrowed from Greenday. It's dedicated to my best friend and hopefully after this song my girlfriend Nonnie Woods." I looked over at her she had stopped dancing and was looking incredibly shocked. "I'm not going to let you slip through my fingers again." Then I handed the mic back to Gerard and we started to play Only of You.

I wish I could tell you

But the words would come out wrong

Oh if you only knew

The way I felt for so long

I know that we're world's apart

But I just don't seem to care

These feelings in my heart

Only with you I want to share

The first time I caught a glimpse of you

Then all my thoughts were only of you

I hope that when time goes on

You will think the same about me

Many nights awake I lie

I only wish that you could see

I know that we're only friends

I hope this feeling never ends

If I could only hold you

It's the only thing I want to do.