A Love That's So Demanding (62,63,64)

Chapter 62

(Janay's POV)

I didn't sleep well here last night. I kept thinking that Rick was going to magically appear in the bed next to me, but whenever I opened my eyes to check there was Pete sleeping peacefully. I wanted so badly to wake him up and head home back to LA right now, but I was here for Nonnie. This I was doing for her. I didn't exactly understand why she wanted us here, but she did and I was just going to have to deal until Friday.

I got out of the bed and went into the attached bathroom. Non was excited about her and Frank having their own bathroom. I brushed my teeth and got dressed. When I came out Pete was sitting on the edge of the bed. "Good morning."

"Morning, how did you sleep?" he asked like he already knew the answer.

"Not the worst night sleep I ever had."

"But not the best either?" I just shook my head. He opened his arms and nodded for me to come over to him. I walked over to him. "So what are we doing today?"

"Well, I was going to go see my family. I told my mom and dad that I was going to be in town so I'm going to get that out of the way. Then I can give you a tour of this fair city." I said motioning out the window.

"Okay that sounds cool."

"So hurry up and get dressed. I'm going to go wake everyone else up." I left him there to get dressed and ran around the house waking everyone else. Well actually most everyone was already awake. Non and Frank were in the living room watching TV, already dressed. Gerard was in the kitchen drawing and drinking coffee, which I quickly stole from him. The only one who was still sleep was Bill and Ray went and woke him up. I told Gerard to call Bob and Ray and tell them to come with us over my parent's house.

I was excited for them all to meet my parents and a little scared too. I mean I basically wanted them to meet Pete and approve of him. I just didn't want him to feel too much pressure so I invited everyone else too.

We took the bus to my child hood home and as our stop came up I was starting to get second thoughts about bringing the My Chem guys to meet my parents. This was probably a mistake.

"Okay," I said stopping them before they could walk up the driveway. "There are some rules to be followed, 1. No shoes inside the house 2. No going into the living room accept to get to the other rooms. 3. No burping, farting, or any other unsightly bodily functions. Please guys clean up after yourselves and watch your language." With that I took a deep breath and led them up to the front door.

(Nonnie's POV)

The door flew open and Janay jumped into the arms of a man who was only about two inches taller than she was. "Daddy!" she screeched. Behind him stood a stern looking woman, who was taller than them both, she smiled at the two of them and then noticed us standing there and her smile fell. "Mommy," she said giving her mother a hug next. "Oh sorry, uh these are my friends, that is Nonnie and her boyfriend Frank." We both stepped forward and shook their hands. "You guys know Rachael, you don't know her boyfriend Bill, that is Bob, Ray, and Gerard..." she stalled a little when it came to Pete, "And this is my Boyfriend Pete." They looked him over and instantly I could tell this was going to be interesting.

Chapter 63

(Pete's POV)

I knew that this was a bad idea, I should have worn a suit or something. Then they wouldn't be looking at me like I'd stolen something. I decided that before I left this house today they would like me if it killed me. "Well let's go inside we don't want to have lunch on the front porch now do we?" Mr. Davis said. We walked into the house taking our shoes off as we made our way in. He led us past the kitchen where I could smell something being cooked, and into the basement where there was a 40" big screen TV. I was in heaven as were the other guys. "So you are the friend that Janay took to LA with her?" he said talking to Nonnie.