A Love That's So Demanding (73,74,75,76,77)

Chapter 73

(Pete's POV)

Janay was being unusually quiet as we packed our things in a hurry we were actually running late. We still had to pick up Non from work, then we were headed to the airport. I've tried a few times to get her to talk to me, but she just says that there is nothing wrong. I guess I'll just have to wait 'till she's ready to tell me. I know she will feel better to be back in LA.

(Frank's POV)

I got out of the passenger's side door and ran into Non's job. Janay had taken forever packing so we were about thirty minutes late. When I opened the lobby door, I saw her things stacked by the chair she would usually be sitting in. she must have went into the bathroom. I walked over to her seat and sat down. I would have to wait for her. Two minutes later an old woman I recognized as Miss Linda came from the back. "Hi Miss Linda. How are you?" I said in my most gentlemanly voice.

"Hi Frankie. I'm getting by. How are you?"

"I'm good, I was hoping you could do me a favor."

"What's that baby?" I smiled at her.

"Could you go into the ladies room and tell Non that I'm waiting for her?"

"The bathrooms here are out of order, she probably went down the block to seven eleven." She said. My smile dropped and I got this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Thanks Miss Linda, I gotta go." I said running out of the door. Non would have rushed back if she left so that I wouldn't know she left by herself. I rushed down the block to seven eleven and asked the cashier about her. He said she'd left about twenty minutes ago. Now I had real reason to worry. I started walking back up the street toward the cars. I looked in every storefront that I passed.

Finally I passed by an alleyway something told me to check. I was scared of what I might find. I closed my eyes and said a quick prayer that she wasn't down there. That she was back in the lobby of her job or on the bus headed home. I'd made it pretty far into the alley, I opened my eyes and there was a small mass of body parts. Blood stained the concrete under it. I recognized the shirt she was wearing. It was a piece of our merch from the tour.

Chapter 74

(Janay's POV)

I was sitting in Bob's car wondering what was taking Non and Frank so long. When I saw him running toward Gerard's car, he was cradling something in his arms. I jumped out and ran over to see the thing in his arms was Non. She was beaten so bad it was hard to tell it was here. She was half naked, her clothes ripped to shreds. I reached out to touch her head as Frank got into the backseat of Gerard's car. "Don't touch her!" Frank yelled. Tears streaked down his face. I felt arms wrap around me pulling me out of the way so the door could close.

"He promised, but he promised." was all I could say.

"Who promised. What are you talking about?" Pete asked as he walked me back to the car.

"They are headed to the hospital, lets go." Bob yelled, turning away from the cell phone in his hand. We piled back into the car, and he drove off.

(Frank's POV)

I held her as gently as I could. She was so hurt. I had to hurry and get to the hospital. Her breathing was shallow, and I couldn't get her to wake up.

We pulled up to the hospital and I rushed in. "Help, my girlfriend needs help." they rushed and took her from my arms. Then the disappeared with her behind doors. I started pacing back and forth. I was in my own head. It was all Janay's fault. She's the reason we were late. She's the reason Rick did this to Non. I wish to god they had never met.