A Love That's So Demanding (31,32)

Chapter 31

(Nonnie's POV)

I shot up in bed and instantly regretted it the room was spinning and my head was pounding. My stomach was sick, I ran for the bathroom trying my best to ignore the pounding in my head. I emptied my stomach and sat on the cold tile floor trying to regain my composure. How did I get here? Did Travis rape me? Where was Frank? Did he know about last night?

Thinking about these things just made my head spin even more. I felt the bile rising again and leaned over the toilet. I felt a cold towel on the back of my neck "A little hung over are we?" Frank said, he was teasing me but not in a playful manor. I knew he was mad at me.

"I'm sorry, I honestly only had on..." I quickly remembered that telling him how much I drank would tip him off about Travis. "I'm sorry."

"He can still get under your skin, can't he?"

"What?" he pointed to my neck.

"Those hickey's he did them while you were drunk last night." I stood up a little too fast and swayed. He grabbed me and helped me steady myself as I looked in the mirror. Sure enough there were four purple hickeys going down my neck. "Come on, you have a flight to catch."

"Frank where are we going?" I said a small smile coming to my face. He didn't smile back.

"You are going back to LA, to stay with Rachael and Janay. Until the tour is over." My mouth fell open. "You need to go get dressed." He started to walk away.

"Frank I'm not going back there," he stopped and turned, he looked like he was trying to get angry at me but couldn't. "I'm not going."

"Yes you are you don't have a choice."

"You obviously don't remember that I'm your girlfriend not your child."

"You make it kinda hard to remember that, when things like last night happen."

"That was the first time since I left LA that I even had a drink and you invited me to come on tour with you."

"Yeah well looks like that was my mistake."

"Frank you can't just send me away like a child who misbehaved."

"I have too..." he burst, my head was still hurting and I was getting a little dizzy I reached out to steady myself against the wall. He came over and picked me up. "Look Non I can't watch you all the time and I don't trust Travis, I know I have been acting like nothing ever happened and that everything is fine." He said sitting me on the bed and kneeling down in front of me. "I see the way he looks at you, I know what could have happened last night with you passed out drunk. I can't let him hurt you that way, but I also can't ruin the tour, we are doing so well. After this we are going to rerecord our album, we might just get a better contract. I'm not saying that it's more important than you are, but I see where this whole thing could go. Travis is trying to tear us apart and look its working we are already fighting."

"Frank people fight all the time, they don't call it quits because of one fight."

"Is that what you thought?" I simply nodded. "I'm not breaking up with you, I'm just asking you to go to LA until the tour is over, then I will personally come and get you." He sat down beside me and pulled me close.

"Frank, when I'm not with you things tend to go wrong." I snuggled into his neck taking in his scent.

"Don't worry your friends in LA will look out for you, I mean the first thing Janay said was, "Is Non okay?" when she found out it was me calling. I know she doesn't like me but I know she cares for you, that's what matters."

"Okay, then I just won't go, you can't make me" I said sounding like a child, I knew I was being stubborn but I wasn't getting on that plane.

Chapter 32

(Janay's POV)

We pulled into the airport pick up lane, Andy, Pete and I. Ray had stayed home. No she wasn't mad she just didn't feel like riding with us. Non stood there with her arms crossed and if looks could kill we would all be dead. "Uh I know you aren't going to sit there and be mad at me for letting you come stay with us?" I said walking up to her.

"I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at Frank and the other's, they all basically tied me to the seat on the plane." She said I started laughing she wasn't serious. "I'm not even joking," she said pulling some rope out of her back pocket.

"Now that is funny," she surprised me and gave me a hug, at first I hesitated.

"I'm sorry about the fight before I left. I know you were just trying to look out for me."

"I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have told Andy all your business like that, I just thought that if he knew what was going on he would be able to help you." I said "You know he's waiting in the car with Pete, I told them I wanted to talk to you before they helped with your bags."

"I don't know what to say to him. I mean he's a nice guy and all, but I know that I belong with Frank." She said I plastered a smile on my face. She didn't belong with Frank, but that was a different issue.

"Don't worry about it, that all happened in the past." I waved over to the guys and they both got out of the car. Andy gave her a hug and she hugged him back, Pete did the same. Then they took her bags and got into the car. I was happy to see that Non, aside from being pissed off for being here she looked great. She had gained back her weight. Maybe Frank had done a good job.

(Nonnie's POV)

I got into the back seat of the car and shortly after Andy joined me. As Pete drove away from the airport an uncomfortable silence filled the air. I tried not to look at Andy. I know Janay said that was all in the past but I know better I'd hurt him. We were never together but he wanted to be.

We pulled up to the apartment building and we all got out, the guys got my bags and I ran ahead to see Ray. She flung the door open. "Girl you look good," she said when she saw me.

"Thanks, you look good too," I said looking at her obviously pregnant belly. "Why didn't you...I didn't know." I stuttered.

"Janay didn't tell you in the car," she pulled me into a hug.

"Uh no she didn't." we made our way into the house.

"Well I found out about a week after you left." Bill sat on the couch in the living room.

"Bill, someone's been busy." I said hugging him.

"Yeah I try," he said making me laugh.

"So what are we doing tonight." Pete asked after putting my things in my room,( Janay never did take the bigger one).

"You guys can do what ever but I'm going to go get some rest." I was still suffering from what ever drug Travis had slipped me.

"How bout we rent some movies and order pizza or something." Ray said obviously trying to hint that she wanted to include me in the plans.

"That's sounds good, just let me wash up a bit," I went back to my room got some clothes to change into. Then headed to the shower.