Chapter 1 "The beginning "

Boruto age:13
After Boruto the Movie.

Today was Hinata's birthday, Everyone was happy, by everyone I mean Himawari and Hinata but well Boruto, he wasn't so pleased.

"Why you ask? Well you see its Hinata Uzumaki's birthday,the date of my mothers birth right? Well I am happy that my mother is born or hell I wouldn't be here. But something very important or someone important hadn't shown up, can you guess? Well!? The one and only 7th Hokage of the leaf village.... oh wait is it Naruto Uzumaki the Nine tails Jinjurki sorry I forgot.... oh oh wait he is her husband Naruto Uzumaki oh I didn't know , well you know what! I'm sick and tired of him I know he's the Hokage and all but seriously! My Mom works all day for his stupid ass and even when I complain she defends him ! I don't get why!" -Bolt

Hinata was very happy her lovely children had surprised her and given her a big hug then gave her their gifts.

Boruto gave his mother beautiful flowers and Himawari gave her a Origami metal shaped sunflower.It was finally time for the birthday cake.
--------------------------------
Hinata, Himawari, and Boruto sat in the dinneroom.Boruto had a huge frown on his face he was waiting for his father to come home but it turned out he was quite late.

"Boruto, I think we should just cut, then eat the cake and save him a slice." Hinata said sadily she never liked when Boruto was upset she rather have him smiling.

"No...We have to wait." Boruto said an a angrily tone.

"But Nii-Chan." Himawari cried , Yes she was upset as much as her brother but she didn't want to upset her mother , It reminded her of her own birthday which their father hadn't shown up to, but instead sent a clone .He and his mother had a litte fight and Himawari could tell Hinata was very upset.

----------------

The door bell rang . Hinata was about to get up and get it but Boruto got up first.

"I got it." He said with a sad smile , Hinata nodded unsure.

Boruto ran to the door , he opened it .He was surprise to see Udon and Moei there .

"Hey uh Boruto...this is for your mother. "Udon said and gave Boruto a letter.

"Oh and this too. Its from us two...wish your mom a happy birthday for us will yea? "Moei said with a sad smile and handed him a box.

"Yeah...I will. " Boruto said then turned around and slammed the door. He looked down at the letter he then placed the box on the ground, He knew that hand writing on the front, his father's. He instantly ripped it open and read the letter

Dear Hinata,
I'm sorry Hinata I can't make it on time , I have a meeting today with the Stone village and I won't be home until late .Don't save me a slice but I know that how you are you will still save me one...It better be the worst one though, I don't deserve your cake . I'm really sorry and I know you will forgive me but at least act mad around me or don't talk to me or even cook for me.But I just want to wish you a happy birthday and I love you so much.

Love,
Naruto

Boruto was furious , He was about to crumble it but then

"Boruto? What are you looking at ? And who was at the door ?" Hinata asked.

Boruto frowned then gave her the letter after Hinata read it she had a sad look in her eyes for a flash second but then it went back to normal. Boruto caught the sad look and it made him more mad .

"Boruto, Its ok." Hinata said as she looked at her mad son.

"No its not mom!"Boruto yelled "You love him alot! And you would cancel anything if it was his birthday ! You would do anything for him!"Boruto yelled .

Hinata just kept quite.

"Your fathers busy and-"Hinata began

"Busy my ass! He doesn't deserve you mom! And he never will!"Boruto yelled he then ran upstairs to his room.

"Boruto!" Hinata cried , Himawari quickly got by her mother's side and hugged her .Hinata felt terrible and felt like crying .
-------------------
It was like Himawari's birthday all over again , He felt just as angry, Naruto should be able to be here on special days.Boruto also knows that his mother truly and deeply loves Naruto and would even Risk her life for him if he was in trouble or anything, you could just tell.

She even fought that Otsuki guy who came to destroy his father .That was when he has a injured arm from that Rasangan. ( Off the movie not manga)

Boruto plopped down on his bed he then clenched his jaw and looked at his hands , He could see the upset face Hinata would have right now because of his actions he hated to see his mother upset.

He couldn't denie he was a Mama's boy. But then a image of her face after she read the letter came to mind. He then remembered all the times Hinata would defend him and always stand by his side then later on stay up late and wait for him, he would always watch in the coners.

"That bastard doesn't deserve Mom"Boruto said as he frowned.

He only had one question.

"Why does Mom love dad?"Boruto asked to himself.He then walked out of his room to find out and made his way to his parents room.

Ok! First chapter hope you liked it! Sorry for my language hehe ('~')