Chapter 6 "Keep this a secret!"

Not edited

Boruto's eyes went wide after hearing all the names.

"M-Mom... and...Dad?" Boruto said slowly.Every Kid was confused.

Shikaku Quickly got behind Boruto.Then grabbed him.

"Lady Tsunade can I have Boruto for a second he's still alittle dozy"Shikaku said sweat dropping.

"Oh, Yes of course " Tsunade said not sure.

Shikaku looked over to Inoichi, Inoichi nodded.

--------
They walked out.

"Whats going on!?"Boruto yelled.

Shikaku let go ot him , Then closed the door.

"Listen kid, Keep your voice down"Shikaku said.

"But But those two are-!"Boruto yelled.

"I know I know but hush for a second"Shikaku said.

Boruto stopped.

"Listen, Your from the future we're from the past what you do can change the future so its better to not tell anyone about it even the Hokage"Shikaku said.

"But!? How!?"Boruto said then Remembered the scroll.

"I'm pretty sure he will only be here for about 3 or 4 days " Inoichi said.

"Hmm"Shikaku said.

-------

"So will you keep your mouth shout?"Shikaku asked.

"Yeah..but who are you guys anyways? "Boruto asked.

"We're the parents of Shikamaru and Ino"Inoichi said.

"Huh!? So your the grandpa's of Inojin and Shikadi?!"Boruto yelled, He then grew sad because those two had died as he remembered going there to see his uncle with his Mother and Sister and saw Inojin and Shikadi there too .

"Yeah...wait! Did Ino and Shikamaru get together?!"Inoichi asked.

Inoichi then turned to Shikaku and gave him a death gare.Shikaku started sweating.

"No"Boruto said confused.

"Thank  god"Shikaku said wiping his forehead.

Inoichi calmed down.

"Good my little girl..wait! Then who!?"Inoichi yelled

"Sorry! Might change the future!"Boruto teased then walked away

"Wait!"Inoichi yelled.

----------

"Alright all of you I need you guys to be nice and friendly to Boruto when he comes back, Also who thinks they can keep him in their houses for awhile?"Tsunade said

Everyone started talking at the sametime

"What do you mean?! "

"Wait what!? "

"Thats so troublesome"

"But my lady that doesn't explain why he looks like Naruto"Sakura said

"Yeah and how come he's a Uzumaki! "Kiba yelled.

"Ah well....His name is Boruto Uzumachi! Okay?!..Also he he looks nothing like Naruto!"Tsunade lied

"But!"They yelled

"Nothing! No questions so get out and wait outside!"She yelled, Scaring everyone then they ran off.

-----------
Boruto was about to turn the nob on the door but got stopped as the other teens came running out running him over.

"Ow"Boruto said on the floor.He stood up and looked at Tsunade.

"Listen Boruto you can't tell them anything , Okay?"Tsunade said

Boruto nodded.

"Also do you remember anything about your parents or how you got here? " She asked.

"Uh....Well" Boruto then Remembered Shikaku's words.

"Nope!" Boruto yelled . Tsunade lifted a brow then Noticed how nervious he was she then started laughing, she then put her elbow's on the table then put her chin on the back of her palms.She then closed her eyes.

"Hahaha! "She laughed.

"Ha..haha"Boruto fake laughed getting nervous.

Then instantly Tsunade stop laughing, then her eyes opened and stared deeply at Boruto.

Boruto gulped.

"So you don't remember anything huh?"She said evily.

Boruto could feel sweat slide down the side of his face.

"Uh-huh"Boruto said fast.

"Hm...ok fine, You can go " Tsunade said not buying it.

----------------------
Boruto walked out of the building to only be surprised by all the genin outside.

"Huh?! Whats with this?"Boruto asked

Neji was leaning against  atree and Shikamaru layed under it.Kiba was on the tree, Hinata was behind it as Naruto was staring at her scarching the back of his head.Sakura and Ino were fighting.Shino had a bug on his finger and had it near his eyes.Choji just ate chips.Lee was doing push ups and TenTen sat on top of him.

They all turned to look at him.Sakura then walked up to him.

"Ah so Boruto we heard your new here so we decided that we should take a tour of our village"Sakura said with a smile.

Naruto then jumped in the air and put his hand on her shoulder

"Yeah Yeah What Sakura-Chan said!"Naruto said smiling brightly.

"Get off of me you Idiot!"Sakura yelled.Naruto backed away and grinned.

Boruto lifted abrow.

Ino then stepped ahead.

"Don't mind Sakura and her Boyfriend "  Ino grinned.

"What you say! Me and Naruto aren't-!"

"Yeah! Sakura-chan is my Girlfriend I called dips hehe!"Naruto yelled and stared at Boruto.Ino and Sakura then began to fight again

Boruto crushed his teeth together.

'What the hell?! Why is dad acting like-"Boruto said his eyes then met a sad pair of Byukagans.Hinata had been staring at Naruto and Sakura she felt saddness from knowing so clearly that Naruto like Sakura Not her.

Boruto couldn't help it and walked over to her.

"Hey Ma-Hinata"Boruto said loudly.Everyone turned.Hinata was startled by all the attention she was getting. She then got behind the tree once again.And blushed brightly.

Boruto was confused. He then felt a hand on his shoulder.He turned his head.

"Don't mind Hinata she's always like that, She's a weird one"Naruto said, Boruto's lip curled. Last time he check the last time his dad caught someone calling his mom werid he beat the shinning daylight out of them.