Chapter 2 (Shippuden)

Boruto slowly opened his eyes. It seemed he was in the Hokage room. Five bodies stood afew feet away from him. He turned to the right and there she was. The same girl who stood up from that Rasangan. Hinata was still unconscious .He tried getting up but failed he felt a burning all over his body.

All of the standing people turned to him. Boruto had Chakra chains around him. They provented him from using any type of chakra.

"You!" Naruto yelled " You hurt Hinata, you basturd! " Naruto yelled he was almost ready to attack but Kakashi grabbed him into a headlock.

"Kakashi sensei! " Naruto struggled.

"Calm down ,Naruto" Kakashi said.

Boruto was shocked "Naruto and Hinata...Kakashi Sensei too"

He looked around him and his eyes widened more. Sakura, Kiba, Shino then Sai. Also the other Hokage from the last time.

------

" My lady, what do we do?" Sakura asked

" He has a leaf headband, but I've never seen him before " Kakashi said

Boruto couldn't believe the change in everyone. They all were alot taller and his "Mother' Now has very long hair and don't get him started with everyones figure.Lady Tsunade only stared at Boruto like a halk.

"This boy... He looks so similar to Naruto" She thought to herself.

"Who are you?" She only said.

Everyone then got quite.

"I'm so confused. I thought the all knew me...But wait..thats right they all look older." Boruto thought to himself.

"You should answer the Hokage, Why-?" Shino began. But got cut off.

" Just answer " Kiba said then sighed.

" I-I'm Uzumachi..uh..Uzumachi Boruto?" Boruto said not so confident

They all looked at him suspiciously.

" Well, Boruto where did you come from?" Tsunade asked.

"I ah came from the fire village"

"how old are you?"

" 13 "

" hmm" Tsunade hummed.

As they all stared at him they all thought the same thing except Naruto

"He look so much like Naruto" .

They then freed him.

" Boruto, I want you to come back here tomorrow and we will discuss this, for now, Naruto... Is it ok if  Boruto stays with you?" She asked.

Naruto frowned. Still not trusting him.

" Fine " Naruto said coldly for the first time.

--------------------------------------------------------------

" Hmm" A soft moan was heard. They all turned their head to the young lady next to him. Hinata slowly sat up. Once she did. She came to eye contact with everyone else. She then felt this huge pain to her stomach. She cryed out in pain.

"Hinata!" They all yelled.  Sakura quickly got by Hinata' s side.

" Hinata! Are you feeling okay!?" Naruto yelled. Hinata had a pained look but she forced a fake smile.

" I'm fine, Naruto-Kun no N-Need to worry" She said with a closed eyed fake smile.

Boruto felt himself frown his eyebrows, remembering how Hinata would put one of those faces when his father was either coming home very late and he asked her if he was coming home or when he asked her about if his father was going to be places then not show up, He could recall once he stayed up late and saw as his mother sat on the couch waiting for Naruto and when he came home Naruto apologized and Hinata only said " Its fine, Naruto-Kun No need to worry" and did that face . of course it was less painful but it still hurt him in a way to think his mom would pull such a sad face for a man who didn't deserve it. 

Boruto tightened his fist. Before everyone knew it a toad appeared at the door. What the toad said shocked them all. Boruto was confused.

" Jiraya Boy, Has passed away fighting pein"

Boruto eyes widened in shocked as everyone saw as Naruto left the room.

" If Pervy sage was Hokage he wouldn't have let granny go" Naruto said before he slammed the door shut.

"Naruto" Sakura said softly

Once that door was slammed they all went silent. For some reason Boruto felt like  crying even though he wished he hadn't.

" So this was how it happened" Boruto thought to himself.

Hinata stood up. She moved Sakura aside.

" Hinata? What are you doing?" sakura asked.

" Naruto-kun is in a bad position, he is sad,I won't let this happen!" Hinata yelled before she fell to the ground.

" Hinata you can't! You're to hurt!" Sakura yelled.

"No, I must" Hinata tryed getting up to only fall once again.

" Sakura,Kiba,Shino take Hinata to the hospital immediately" Tsunade said sadly ,not over what she just had heard. She turned her chair. Tears began falling from her eyes.

"Your all dismissed" She said then they all left her office. Naruto sat himself on the lonely bench late at night with two Popsicle stick in his hands and he cried softly. Boruto couldn't help but feel bad for his father.

End. yeah sorry that its kinda short.