Chapter 6 2/2

(Not edited)

Boruto watched as Sakura walked farther and farther away. Boruto quickly turned to his father.

His face didn't really show any emotion but then Sai walked over and told everything to Naruto telling him Sakura's true intention.

Boruto closed his eyes for along period. He reopened them and he was on a broken bridge. He walked over to the edge.

He saw as Sasuke gripped the neck of the women he called wife. Boruto eyes widened greatly.

How he would love to see the reaction on Sarada's face. Sasuke, her dad. Almost killed her mom.

He watched as Naruto quickly grabbed Sakura getting cut on the cheek.

Boruto then watched as Sasukes eyes were filled with evil. But he was stolen by the man in a mask.

Boruto felt as everything then shaked. Boruto tried keeping his ground.

He looked around him it was all white. But he saw people in the distance. It was a two men. One had sunglasses and a big sword on his back and the other one was no other then Yamato.

And on the ground was his father. He sat cristcross on the ground his eyes closed and half of his body was beaming with red chakra from no other then the Kyubi.

He could hear as the man with the swords started rapping or atleast trying to. But got yelled at by Yamato. Boruto stepped a few steps but then heard the sound of water. Boruto looked down.

But Boruto eyes widened as it indeed was water all of it. But when he looked up he was seeing the Kyubi the real Kyubi. He could feel all the hatred. It scared him a lot. He looked around looking for the man who is the hokage in his world.

He looked up, down, side to side but his s eyes focused on the little person pulling on the tail.

His mouth widened. As he pulled the giant fox. Then started making many clones with sage mode. Boruto couldn't believe the power the power he had to defeat such a beast.

He snapped out that place standing infront of his dad on ground. He watched as his whole body turned golden and his eyes opened. Boruto felt his heart stop. His dad was cool so cool.

He watched as Narut stood up looking at his body and fist bumping the man called Killer Bee.

Then the training began.

Boruto once again looked around. He hasn't said anything for along time. It seemed like all of this was making him feel uneasy. He tried looking for a way out. He wonder what his mother was doing.

He looked up then shrugged.

"Take me to my mom." He said out loud. The world shaked once again. He was in darkness. He took a step forward.

"Where am I-? " he fell really fast.

"Aahhhh!!!" He yelled feeling his stomach nearly hit him in the face.

His body feel into a tree to then fall into a bush. He heard a soft sigh. He lifted his head cursing to himself. He then saw no other then his mother.

She layed on the ground, leaned on the tree beside him.

He quickly stuck his foot out making noise. Thinking that she wouldn't hear but Hinata instantly stood up and got in stance.

Boruto's eyes widened. Hinata was in the war uniform. Her hair messy with some leaves her face had some dirt.

"A-A child?" She asked. Boruto frowned didn't she remember him.

She was about to lower her stance but remember that anyone could be a Zetzu.

"Are you an enemy!?" She yelled frowned ready to attack.

"No! I'm not uh...I'm just here." He said lifting his arms. She let her eyebrows lower for a second but frowned again.

"Your in the forest where we're heading to the battle grounds." She said not convinced.

"War?" He asked. She ignore that question and viewed him and the Uzumaki came to mine that made her heart beat wildly.

"Naruto-kun?" She asked shocked. Yes he looked younger but it didn't help that he looked like him.

Boruto felt like it was best to just leave it because it was too much for him to deal with. He through a smoke bomb. Then ran into the trees. Hinata coughed and cursed to herself. She put her hands together ready to use her byakugan.

"Aye Hinata! What are doing over here? We're heading out now."

It was Kiba . Hinata jumped at his sudden appearance.

"A-Ah Kiba-kun you scared me." She said.

" Well let's go then."Kiba grinned widely. Hinata nodded then followed the man and Boruto watched as they disappeared.

Boruto sighed. Relief filled him.

He looked up at the sky.

"So this was the great Ninja war beginning." Boruto said then stretched his arm behind his head.

"This is going to be long.." Boruto said before frowning.

Sorry again for the short chapter. This book is almost over btw. About like six more chapters before it's done. It's going to suck lol.