A Filler?

Boruto grinned, his eyes then flashed to Sarada. She simply stared at the box with the scroll in it.

"You wanted to show me an old scroll?" She said calmly. Though she was annoyed. Boruto's furrowed his eyebrows. He lifted the scroll from the box.

"Not any scroll, this scroll can take us back in time." Boruto said. Sarada's mouth gaped slightly before her eyes just stared at him as if he was a fool.

"You're an idiot." She simply said before standing up off the grass.She began stretching her back. Boruto soon popped up.

"No! I'm seriously! I saw the past on how my parents met! Don't you want to know something that happened in the past?" Boruto asked. Sarada crossed her arms.

"Yeah, I do. But some scroll won't do anything." She said. Boruto sighed.

"Here take the scroll then say what you want to see in the past." Boruto said. Boruto has been searching for the same Hyuga scroll and he finally got his hands on another one. Which is the one that now was in Sarada's hands

Sarada sighed. Boruto got near her side and watched the soon to be written scroll in her hands.

"Fine, I want to see my fathers journey when he was younger and why there's barely any data on the Uchiha clan." Sarada said.

The scroll then began to glow. Both Boruto and Sarada's eyes widened. Boruto grew with excitement. Sarada stared at it scared but suddenly the scroll threw two tomatoes at both Boruto and Sarada. Which left both of their faces with tomato. Slowly the tomato fell off their faces. Sarada's glasses stained. She wiped them off.

"Boruto..." Sarada sounded angry, almost as if she thought this all was just a prank. Boruto shook with fright.

"Sarada it's not what you think! I swear I don't know what's wrong!" Boruto said before he began running away. Sarada soon chased after him.

In the sky Itachi sat on the clouds watching from above. While Neji stood near him watching as well.

"Serves him right." Neji said. Itachi smiled.

"My foolish brother should be the one to tell you that, Sarada." Was all Itachi said.