Chapter |6 1/2| Shippuden

Short Chapter!!!!!! Sorry!!!

Boruto watched as his father was lifted in the air, cheers heard. So was this the reason he was a hero?

He smiled. His body began to float the whole world seemed to switch below his feet. He turned his head to the right where he watched people start rebuilding the village.

Looking as if they were a video being played fast. It stopped and he was in a tent. 

Who was in the tent? Well Hinata and she was being lectured by her father. Who deeply was proud of her courage.

To then see her wrapping Ko's broken arm.  Not only Ko but many more, making younger men blush.  Then it switched to Hinata and Naruto talking and laughing as Kiba told jokes.

Boruto frowned slightly he should have been able to see the two get together atleast.

But yet it seemed like awkwardness was the only thing he felt watching as the two calmed from laughing and how Hinata looked at Naruto, but Naruto turned his head to Kiba ignoring the facted as he was avoiding eye contact.

It seemed to get to him alittle. It tickled his feelings alittle as Sakura passed by and Naruto then stood up to follow like a dog.

Leaving Hinata to only watch their backs. Naruto did wave of once then turned to help Sakura with buckets.

"Oi, Hinata did something happen between you two when you...you know with pein/pain?" Kiba asked. Hinata just shaked her head as she continued watching their backs.

Like in her sight Boruto watched as the pink and Orange;black walked off. He crumbled his teeth.

"So their not a thing???"  Boruto said his eyebrows furrowed. He felt his body disappear once again.

"Stupid old man..." Boruto said as he watched as Naruto got beaten by the Cloud kunoichi. His face all bruised.

Boruto turned his sight from the view. When he saw Naruto once again walk pass Hinata fast.

He looked up when he saw snow. He looked down and their she was Sakura walking closer and closer to Naruto as Kakashi and Yamato stood behind him. He watched as Sakura explained her reason why she was there shocking Kiba and Lee extremely.

He saw as Kiba looked quite annoyed. Then the hug....the damn hug. Boruto could have never expected such a thing from his teammates mom. So his father didn't except Hinata's feelings, was that something he missed ? The rejection?

Or was it worse? Was the confession left open, not being solved and staying that way? Making it hurt more for the one who did the confessing. Making that person wait for that answer....

Boruto sweared if he saw his father hugging the pink headed kunoichi he would never forgive him. Such a thing after Hinata had risked her own life like he belived she would. He turned his back to them his shoes feeing cold on the snow.

"I hate people who lie to themselves..."

Boruto eyes widened he turned quickly and watched as he father pushed her back. His face serious. And just like that images of Sasuke things he never saw , flashed through his eyes. He watched as his father vowed to bring Sasuke back. He watched as Sakura cried for
The Uchiha.

He then saw what Sai had told Sakura.

"Dad....loved her?? No that's not right he's Wrong dad doesn't even know what that...that would feel...like" Boruto told himself as Sai got to Sakura.

Boruto shaked his head and watched as Sakura walked off angered that her plan didn't work but she felt guilty that what she did was indeed bad.

She whispered Sorry to Naruto out loud then said sorry to Hinata in her mind. One part of her happy it didn't work....