Chapter 4

Boruto couldn't get out what just happened.

"That girl couldn't be mom could she?No thats not mom that was all fake it was just a dream."Boruto thought to himself.

"Can you stop following me!"Boruto yelled 'This guy look just like Lee-Sensei"Boruto thought to himself.

"I am sorry. but I can not do that"Lee said standing straight with a finger in the air "Gai sensei would never forgive me if I leave a confused comrade behind!"Lee said happily.

"Gai sensei? "Boruto asked , he felt like he didn't remember anything from his world.

"Hai!"Lee yelled.

"Ah I'm fine so you can go"Boruto said picking up his pace.He then started running.Lee flashed infront of him.

"Ah!?"Boruto yelled in shock he jumped then ran the other way but again lee got infront of him.

"Leave me alone!"Boruto yelled

"Shadow clone Jutsu!"

1 shadow clone appeared .

Lee froze "Naruto-kun?"Lee asked,He only saw Naruto use that Jutsu.

Boruto then threw a spoke bomb then did a run for it.

--------------------#

Boruto still didn't belive anything

"This is all fake just a dream "Boruto said.

He arrived at the gate once again.

"Hey Naruto what are you doing out there?"Asked a guard.

"Naruto? How many times do I have to say I'm not my dad!"Boruto yelled.

The two guard were confused.

They both stood up then pulled out a Kunai.One then grabbed flashed behind him and put the Kunai to his neck.

"Who are you ?"They asked.

"Ah I need to see the Hokage!"Boruto yelled scared.

"Hokage? Why?"The guy with brown hair asked

"I was uh....sent from the fire village"Boruto lied cowardly.

"Oh so you the guy who's here to deliver the info of Orochimaru"The Black hair guy behind him said.He then let go.

The other brown head pulled the black hair  to him.

"Are you sure? He seems suspicious" He said.

"Don't worry about it"He said After knowing someone was in the shadows.

-----------------

Boruto took this chance to sneak away.He then ran into the village before he knew it he bumped into someone.Making the person fall.He closed his eyes then rubbed his forehead..

"Ah sorry"Boruto said he then opened his eyes and saw her.Hinata slowly opened her eyes she instantly blushed.

"N-Naruto-kun? "Hinata said softly.

Boruto couldn't help feel like he saw her, He couldn't denie she was cute but it felt WRONG  .

He sticked out his hand for her to grab he notice that her face was very red.She grabbed his hand then stood up , She then looked at the ground.

"Are you ok?"Boruto asked.

"Y-Y-Yes"Hinata said she then began tapping her fingers.

Boruto raised a brow.

"NARRUTO!"Sakura yelled

Both Boruto and Hinata turned to the sound .Sakura was chasing after Naruto.

"S-Sakura-Chan! It wasn't my fault!"Naruto cried.

"Yeah right! Get back her!"Sakura yelled. They were on the other side of the  wooden fence.

'Sakura? Naruto? Yes my dad can explain to me how I ended up in the forest!"Boruto thought to himself.

Hinata was completely confused.She looked at Boruto and was shocked.

Boruto then dashed off to the direction to the sound, Hinata was super confused.

"Lady Hinata? " Neji asked, Hinata turned around to see Neji leanin my against a tree in the shadows.

"Neji-Nii-san?"Hinata asked she didn't even know he was there.

"You noticed that boy, He isn't Naruto right?"Neij said closing his eyes.

"H-Hai" Hinata responded she looked down.

"Oi! Hinata! "Kiba called breaking the silence, Hinata and Neji turned tord the voice, Kiba was waving his hand in the air .

"K-Kiba-kun Shino-kun"Hinata said smiling. As she saw her friends. Neji just sighed.

End of dis short chapter sorry about that.